Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

RGB_LED

Enlightened
The black and gold one are Sunwayman Ti 2, the red one is a variant of those I am guessing. Very nice, trying to catch one myself..
The red one is one of the Sunwayman V-series Anniversary editions if I'm not mistaken.

Btw, good looking holsters too. Did they come with Sunwaymans or did you purchase separately?

GrimCreaper

Newly Enlightened
Ive got a Solarforce L2T Stainless Steel special edition on the way :D YAY for speedpost. im hoping it will be here either friday or next monday at the latest.

mikesantor

Enlightened
Titanium Cerakoted SF lego consisting of leef body and lumens factory bezel.

Titanium Cerakoted Nitecore D11.2

Woodland Camo Cerakoted 6P clone

3 E1Es should be on there way here soon from 18mm boring than they will be back out for Cerakote.

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thrunight Neutron flood CR123. had to get it based on what I read here! (free shipping from BattJunction)

LGT

Enlightened
High CRI quark mini 123. I can't wait to see the color rendition on this one. While I already have some nw and warm lights, this will be my first high CRI.

Juanderful

Newly Enlightened
My Zebralight SC51w is set to be delivered this Friday afternoon. CAN'T WAIT!

My Eneloop AA's are still going to be trudging along in the snail mail from Korea though.

Rokron

Newly Enlightened
Well I guess BJ don't have the T20CS in stock yet. They were just advertising them and gettin' some sales goin'. I called them Monday and the guy told me that would have them in on the 13th. ?????? We'll see what happens tomorrow.
I just ordered the brand spankin' new Sunwayman T20CS from BJ. They must of just got them in cause I checked their web site this morning and the light was not yet available. Now they are. :) Check it out. http://www.batteryjunction.com/sunwayman-t20cs.html

Rokron

Newly Enlightened
I think 476 lumens will suit me in most cases and with of the ease of mind of just 1 18650 battery. But if I should need the turbo mode, the Panasonic CR's are all matched and right at hand for use.

zs&tas

Flashlight Enthusiast
never seen this thread before great reading ! wonder if we added everything up so far how many $$$ it would come to lol

i am expecting a scorpion v2 and turbo head by end of week. HAPPY XMAS !

tolkaze

Enlightened
Coming:
Varapower VP2K
Quark 123^2 Turbo
4sevens Flat Ti Whistle
Malkoff Wildcat MD3
Malkoff MD2 W/M61
Plus some other stuff

Just arrived:
Quark AA^2 XM-L Tac Neutral
Quark Mini AA2 - Neutral