Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

Creelow

Newly Enlightened
Just received a Nitecore TM15 and more 18650 batts. Got a Turnkey Malkoff MD2 with a M61 219 drop-in inbound.

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Eagletac 3400 mha 18650 cell. Oh yea baby! Going to get me some 60 lumen run time for my awesome EC25W...maybe even 30 hours...5 nights worth of happiness. Just me and my baby...and you fine people here :)

buds224

Enlightened
Crelant 7G5CS and 7G3CS. Both from the Xmas Giveaway held by Crelant. Shipped on Jan 7, via Priority Mail, and it has gone from TX, to CA to WA to CA and now back to WA.....still waiting. Thanks USPS! Your service leaves me in awe. :candle:

harro

Enlightened
Crelant 7G5CS and 7G3CS. Both from the Xmas Giveaway held by Crelant. Shipped on Jan 7, via Priority Mail, and it has gone from TX, to CA to WA to CA and now back to WA.....still waiting. Thanks USPS! Your service leaves me in awe. :candle:

A TerraLUX 140 lm drop-in for my 5D Mag from Batt. Junct., also via USPS. Maybe i should start getting excited about... ohh...say, August..ish.

:party:

buds224

Enlightened
A TerraLUX 140 lm drop-in for my 5D Mag from Batt. Junct., also via USPS. Maybe i should start getting excited about... ohh...say, August..ish.

:party:

I'm hoping you get yours on time. Mine is in a strange loopty loop, all expenses paid trip back and forth between 2 post offices. Hoping my call to their customer service gets it out of that round and round trip. :hairpull:

Lucky Duck

Enlightened
A Malkoff MDC!! Well not quite in the mail...yet! In fact hasn't been released,but as soon as it is my wallet is charged up & ready!!;)