Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Something in the mail from Vinh, I just got the shipping notice a few minutes ago. I don't know if it's the two Imalent MS03 triple XHP70.2 single 21700 that I ordered on May 5th, or the three Lumintop FW21A Pro triple XHP50.2 single 21700 that I ordered yesterday, or maybe Vinh is sending me all five lights. There are also two VC8 chargers and four 40T button top cells in the picture, too.

Katherine Alicia

Enlightened
about 40 assorted Maglite Whitestar krypton bulbs, 20x NiMH D cells, and 12x Cree T6 flashlight (I bought 4x 18650`s of the wrong type, so I bought a torch to use them in instead of wasting them).

bladerunner

Newly Enlightened
NEBO Big Poppy and a free TiNO package deal. It found my facebook news feed. The Big Poppy can be used as a USB power bank....could not resist.lol

Buck91

Flashlight Enthusiast
Armytek Viking pro. Not sure why other than it was "on sale" and I had a coupon code. Still, looking forward to messing with it. Hoping the xhp50 it comes with will be as nice tint and cri as my wizard pro.

Dickens

Newly Enlightened
I'm very new to this field and only started picking a few up in the last month. I've been finding Australia is a little difficult to get some brands so waiting on a lot of OS shipping. Currently in the mail is a Convoy S2+ (nichia) and a Sofirn SP40 for my daughter. I figure I'll try to put off the more expensive purchases as long as I can so I've got something to look forward too.

IceColdKila1

Newly Enlightened
Today's mail.
eb5bfc33fdfa8f978b472420c711099e.jpg

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

wow nice haul. Things are getting bad people are hoard 18650 cells where's is a good place to buy 18650s ?

Monocrom

Flashaholic
wow nice haul. Things are getting bad people are hoard 18650 cells where's is a good place to buy 18650s ?

Safe to say no one is hoarding 18650s.

As for where to buy them. Some of the good online places from the good old days of CPF are sadly no longer around. But brightguy.com thankfully still is. Great selection, great customer service. Generally fast delivery times. Ordered from there recently. It's good when some things don't change. Highly recommended.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
A Sure Fire 8x No clue why or what I'm going to do with it but it looks to be in great shape and got it for nothing. 😁😁😁

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lumintop GTvn Mini modded by Vinh Nguyen 7 oz with batt and 7,700 lumen, 115Kcd at startup. Small enough to be unnoticeable in cargo or jacket pocket at 4.4" x 1.7"

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Jimson

Newly Enlightened
My Luminiser arrived in the mail last week. The seller was jacking around the price - my first sight of it was $17, then it went to $20, then $30, and finally back to $20 where I bought it.
The first thing I wanted to find out was if it would operate with my homemade pickle jar Candle Lantern using a homemade Candle Capper above a wax candle. Yes, it did! As I said in my Amazon review, I believe I'll create a much larger oil reservoir by mating the tiny bottle with a much larger one for the cost of those little bottles approaches obscene. Probably I'll use a high quality epoxy. Unless my imagination was working overtime, the LEDs got brighter after the lamp had been burning for a fair while.

Couple of SBT90G2 lights on the way.

GTvn Mini - Baby Ultra Thrower R - SBT90 5700K

Lumintop BLF GT90vn - Heavy Weight Ultra Thrower

Last edited:

DHart

Flashlight Enthusiast
As if I really NEED any more lights! :rolleyes:

Recently received a Lumintop FW3A which led to an Emisar/Noctigon KR4, and then to Emisar D4v2 and D4Sv2 - WOW, what incredible lights these are! Beautifully made, incredibly potent, great tints and beam quality, fantastic features, and Anduril. What a golden age of flashlights we're living in these days.

Also just received a Zebralight SC64C LE.

And finally, I await an inbound Lumintop FW21Pro, triple XHP50.2 pocket flame thrower. :twothumbs Jeez, these lights are absolutely amazing in their capability, just using regular levels, without even going turbo.

Really LOVING Anduril UI, as well. Flashlight life is quite well and good.

Last edited:

candlepowerlover

Newly Enlightened
McGizmo Haiku with XM-L2 and 123 battery pak.

I joined this forum to find the widest possible flood after buying a Surefire Stiletto Pro a few weeks ago (which I love). Spent hours combing through the forums, then saw the Haiku and had to get it. Next purchase will likely be a McGizmo Mahi with 1xaa body with XP-L HI LED for maximum throw.

Forgot all about the maximum flood light I originally came her for lol.