• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Interest in a group buy for a Lumintop Copper Tool (AAA) Clicky?

king2penn

Enlightened
Copper Tool after several weeks of use...
Running mine on an Efest IMR 10440 - heat-sinking is good but had to recharge the battery after about 3 weeks
Slight Patina setting giving it a slight reddish hue from the original pinkish copper
Quite bright on the 10440.. but 'memory effect' has set in on the circuit so I can't run it on AAAs anymore. Differs from sample to sample (also based on usage) as some of my local customers one still works on AAA after using 10440

7RU0hEt.jpg

turkeylord

Enlightened
Yeah, my guess would be the boost circuit dies after too much time with 10440.

Thanks for offering these lights and participating in the thread Steven! Looking forward to getting mine. :D

*EDIT* One question Steven - how do the modes change on 10440? Still nice spacing?

king2penn

Enlightened
Thanks my account has not been active these past few years though

There is still a very noticeable difference between each of the 3 modes on the 10440 so yea it still has nice spacing

Yeah, my guess would be the boost circuit dies after too much time with 10440.

Thanks for offering these lights and participating in the thread Steven! Looking forward to getting mine. :D

*EDIT* One question Steven - how do the modes change on 10440? Still nice spacing?

king2penn

Enlightened
The 1st batch of coppers have been sent out - there will be another smaller batch sent out on Thursday & the last one on Saturday (for the ones who ordered alot of copper tools)

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
14 days from order. I may have been the first USA person in.... I waited for follow up emails to make sure I felt okay before posting it...

turkeylord

Enlightened
Good to know - did you get any kind of indication on the tracking that it was "Out for delivery"? Sometimes (all the time) I find my mailman mid-route on my lunch break when I have something arriving. :)