Introducing 3D tritium...

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast
No words to describe these works of art...

Just a pic

lf2xthanko6.jpg

egrep

Enlightened
The 3D pistons are absolutely mind boggling. I will get that done some day. whenever I see these I am provoked greatly. I mailed Jeff about this but haven't heard back. One day perhaps he will return his attention to this and we'll all be the better for it. Meantime, there really aren't words to describe these works of art. They are with a great collector however where they are well cared for and beloved. Thanks for sharing!

Incidentalist

Enlightened
The 3D tritium tail is something that you can easily lose a half an hour in on a quiet night. I love mine and have no intentions of parting with them anytime soon.

I hope Jeff gets his shop up and running soon, so that more awesome creations can be unleashed. I hope to one day own a JHanko LF2XT body for one of my few remaining stock LF2XTs, I already have the Steve Ku Ti trit tailcap for it whenever that day comes.

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast

I hope Jeff gets his shop up and running soon, so that more awesome creations can be unleashed. I hope to one day own a JHanko LF2XT body for one of my few remaining stock LF2XTs, I already have the Steve Ku Ti trit tailcap for it whenever that day comes.

I hope to get another one to fit the Steve's trit tailcap...
Further more... I hope to get a LF2XT body & a JHanko's 3D trit tail for it.
(I'm dreaming, of course)

Last edited:

Chip

Newly Enlightened
Is JHanko still around, making these custom jobs anymore?

egrep

Enlightened
Yes, he exists. No, he's not doing flashlights any more. Some hope he will. Much like 'cargo cultists'. I too harbor hopes for his returning his attention to the objects of our affection. Unlikely IMO.