I've planted the seed!

xrayzebra

Newly Enlightened
Re: I\'ve planted the seed!

JonSidneyB - Just give 'em to her and get even better ones. Whenever my wife likes (or really dislikes) something I'm using, I consider it an opportunity to upgrade. Dislikes example: she hated driving my Toyota Highlander, but since she has a sedan, and occassionally needed to use my SUV for hauling stuff, I "had to get her" a Volvo AWD wagon that matched her sedan. Of course, it had to be turbo, awd, sport suspension package, all the extras, so she wouldn't be stepping down when she drove my car.

Wait a minute! Darn. I guess I am henpacked. She's always driven the "good" car.

Double_A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: I\'ve planted the seed!

You lucky all you have to do is plant a seed. Well maybe you might have to water and fertilize it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

When my ex-wife saw my first 6P (after checking some tresspassers at night) her first comment was "wow, where did you get that?" Her second comment was "Can I have it?"

I never had to justify any flashlight, pocket knife or even my new S&W 640, it was always the same..."wow can I have it?"

She got too expensive.

GregR

Latest posts