• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Jets22"Blackbird" Run2 Part2

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Jets22"Blackbird" Run2 Part2

I'm not sure what's up but he still at least visits USN *Last Activity: 08-11-2007* His last post however was 09-25-2006.

-LT

BugOutGear_USA

Enlightened

This is truly disappointing to hear. I have a few of the Blackbirds in different variations and have to say it was/is one of my favorite lights.

Last edited:

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator

It's been 37 months since I ordered! This really sucks!

Greymage

Enlightened

I sent a message asking for a refund to the email Lunal gave me a few months back, no reply.

Guess it's time to write this off...

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry to hear that Greymage. I was under the impression that he was making good on things finally.

-LT

Praetor

Newly Enlightened

Blackbird fly, Blackbird fly...
Into the light of the dark black night.

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

I vote to keep the thread alive as a sticky. I have money invested in this venture, and it gives me some comfort to know all is not forgotten. Who knows... maybe Brock will actually come through for us some day. After all, hope springs eternal...

In any event, those of you who don`t have funds invested with Brock hopefully won`t mind that small solace that the thread brings to those of us that do.

Halibut

Enlightened

I vote to keep the thread alive as a sticky. I have money invested in this venture, and it gives me some comfort to know all is not forgotten. Who knows... maybe Brock will actually come through for us some day. After all, hope springs eternal...

In any event, those of you who don`t have funds invested with Brock hopefully won`t mind that small solace that the thread brings to those of us that do.

I'm still waiting for Brock to deliver on his obligations as well. If nothing else, this thread will serve as a warning for those who might be over eager to jump into a pre-pay.

-Dan