July 2011 - Flashlights you have bought this month?

kadinh

Newly Enlightened
I know it's technically august now, but i have ordered a HDS Rotary 200 and a 4sevens miniX for my wife.

fresh eddie fresh

Enlightened
I think I barely made it under the wire for July, but I bought a sale 9P and a sale Malkoff M91 and put them together... I already have an M91 in a D3, but I could not resist getting another similar setup brand new for around $150!

RBWNY

Enlightened
I know it's technically august now, but i have ordered a HDS Rotary 200 and a 4sevens miniX for my wife.

That was nice of you to get one for your wife! My wife hints about it a lot, but only wants one if it's PINK!! :sick2:

For myself,.... I recently got a Sunwayman V20C. I like it, but I wish they had included a clip for easier carrying.

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast
a Fenix E21!!! my first light as I am just starting to be a FLASHAHOLIC :devil:

Buying a light + participating Candlepowerforums = yes, you are a flashoholic in the very early beginning. If you don't leave this place very soon and made a decision to be satisfied with your E21, you will never leave this place! And not leaving CPF= not stop buying more flashlights...

With other words: :welcome: and the great flashlight family! :D

Vortus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Less than pleasant use early this morning just before sunrise. Pulled into our drop yard and first thing I see is my co-drivers car vandalized. Out comes the BN-G. Did a quick drive around the lot checking for hiding folks and looking for other damage. Most of the vehicles, both personal and semi trucks, on the front line were vandalized. Nothing stolen, just windows smashed, mirrors broken etc. Nice having a brute force light during that pre dawn light outside.

They smashed his hood, busted the windshield and drivers side window turned out. Police had a suspect, as apparently some guy got very drunk and his wife kicked him out of a nearby apartment complex. He was chased away from the back of a restaurant further along the main drag where he was apparently damaging more stuff. Can trace a path from her apartment to the restaurant and beyond according to the police.

Andy13186

Newly Enlightened
damn, i hope he gets some massive fines/jail etc ^

Im upgrading my stock 2d mag to ROP. bought the 6aa to 2d holder from mcdod, reflector and bulb from fivemega, lens from flashlightlens.com, 8aa sanyo eneloops with charger from amazon. 107$ total

recieved the lens and batteries, waiting for 6aa to 2d and the reflector and bulbs

Last edited:

radu1976

Enlightened
INOVA X1 6/55-lumens 2-modes , the 5-th generation ! I am very happy with it although at the beginning I was quite sceptical , it has a good throw - about 2,000lux/1m pretty much the same like my old XO3 TIROS - , narrow beam , quite neutral tint and it lasted 2:15 hrs with an AA ENELOOP . Excellent buy for 18$ shipped IMHO.
Another buy in July was an EAGLETAC T10L , an older model but fully regulated for almost 2hrs with a 18650 .
In August I plan to get a new 28-lumens STR. MICROSTREAM with the help of a very good friend , also I have an AAA K1 NEXTORCH incoming . I just love the minilights .

tdc207

Newly Enlightened
Fenix PD31 and PD30. A EO-m3 for the Surefire M3 and a Terralux TLE-ST for my old Streamlight Stinger plus batteries. And last but not least JetBeam 3M 450 lumen version.

sleeperls

Newly Enlightened
Ordered a fenix tk21 u2 yesterday. First light I've paid for since the 90's. And I'm only 29

oldsarge

Newly Enlightened
Bought a new olightht to replace the one I lost in Rhode Island last week. some chambermaid had a good find at the Marriott