• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

July Space Making Sale

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
how the heck you guy manage over 40 post and I got like nothing in post 1...

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Re: July 2016 Ready To Ship

I don't get what's funny about my question. My knowledge is still extremely limited so I have to ask questions... but yes they usually reveal my ignorance quite well.

Rather than insulting people and/or looking like a fool with all my stupid questions, I'll try to figure out an alternative way of acquiring my flashlights going forward. Wish me luck!

There is no such thing as a bad question...Text/message usually portray connotation wrong. Don't worry about it. We are all chilled guys ready to help. I am just short on time so I always answer super short which often comes across as being rude :)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Re: July 2016 Ready To Ship

Let me eat dinner. Shower and then I get on post 1. Been a long day with an old friend.

lacrimosa

Newly Enlightened
Could I have prices for:
D25Cvn DHT + DriverVn2 + XPG2 PDT
PT16vn
S1vn Rose Gold Copper + XML2 5000K

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm stuck on moonlight mode again :candle:

Well better stuck on moonlight than the frigging rain I'm getting.

Yesterday it got bright sunny three different times. Then within 15 minutes the sky got dark and the sky's opened.

Today has been a repeat. Beautiful warm day, bright as all get out, then one dark cloud. Within 10 minutes it's raining again. I've got work that needs to be dry to complete. Came close to finishing, but rain again.

I live on the west side of the mountain. For weather to go over it has to shed moisture. We're in one of those patterns.

I haven't forgot the beam shots.