• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired K40 owners, tail cap fix, custom thumb slots for proper reach.

livinloud

Newly Enlightened
Re: K40 owners, tail cap fix, custom thumb slots for proper reach. pre order now...

I have a K40vn with a dif boot so im 99% sure i can get the tail cap off but i want to double check after dinner. Tentatively I am in for 1 :D These look killer, great job

EDIT: Ill take one, that was super easy to remove. Look much better than the stock tail cap. PM the details

Last edited:

DragonHead

Enlightened
Re: K40 owners, tail cap fix, custom thumb slots for proper reach. pre order now...

I have a K40vn with a dif boot so im 99% sure i can get the tail cap off but i want to double check after dinner. Tentatively I am in for 1 :D These look killer, great job

EDIT: Ill take one, that was super easy to remove. Look much better than the stock tail cap. PM the details
Yes the the Sup Beam K40, I3 Illumination K40, and ALLGOOD manufacturing S&R-1, versions are very easy to swap out.
PM sent.

Last edited:

livinloud

Newly Enlightened

Yes they are very easy for the Sup Beam, I3, and ALLGOOD manufacturing versions to swap out.
PM sent.

:paypal: If they come with the ring and boot then that's great, if not, everyone should already have one but spare are ALWAYS welcomed!

DragonHead

Enlightened

Even better, they will ship with, New boot, retaining ring, and a fresh O ring. Ready to rock!

DragonHead

Enlightened

Should fit, but have you tried these with the TN31 too?
I have not personally, but It is now known these light lego nicely. allmost positive they do...
I bet donn knows....

livinloud

Newly Enlightened

Any idea when these will ship or are they still being made?

DragonHead

Enlightened

Any idea when these will ship or are they still being made?
They are all finished, and being shipped to me. should be in my hands in about a week. Then I will get them out the first day I receive them.

DragonHead

Enlightened

I was just informed that the shipment is being held back for a couple of days. I have a large order of 3400mAh 18650's having PCB's installed. When the batteries are complete, they will be shipped together to save money. Sorry for the delay and thank you for your time. Howard

livinloud

Newly Enlightened

I was just informed that the shipment is being held back for a couple of days. I have a large order of 3400mAh 18650's having PCB's installed. When the batteries are complete, they will be shipped together to save money. Sorry for the delay and thank you for your time. Howard

Question is are you selling the 3400's?

DragonHead

Enlightened

UPDATE> The 3400 18650;s are finished being PCB,ed up! They are being packaged now, and will be boxed up with our tail caps.
I will update the shipping info when I receive it.

InfinitusEquitas

Flashlight Enthusiast

If there are any still available, I would take two please. If there are, can you please PM me your paypal address?

Tested the TN31, and K40, and I can get the tailcaps off of both :)

livinloud

Newly Enlightened

If there are any still available, I would take two please. If there are, can you please PM me your paypal address?

Told you, knew you'd buy one ;)

DragonHead

Enlightened

Sent a PM, and thanks!

InfinitusEquitas

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thank you for organizing this! I need to reduce to one, but payment sent :)

DragonHead

Enlightened

OK guys, got Fed Ex tracking, says I should have it by Wed. night....

Lomandor

Enlightened

Just noticed this thread, are there still any available, if there is I will take one thanks.

Latest posts