• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired K40 owners, tail cap fix, custom thumb slots for proper reach.

Lomandor

Enlightened
Re: K40 owners, tail cap fix, custom thumb slots for proper reach. pre order now...

PP sent.

DragonHead

Enlightened
Re: K40 owners, tail cap fix, custom thumb slots for proper reach. pre order now...

Lomandor, thanks for the payment! I Realized you are in Australia, I will check on the postage and get the balance for you.

DragonHead

Enlightened

Tracking still says Thurs. delivery, And if someone is interested, I will have some extra 18650, 3400mAh cells as well.

livinloud

Newly Enlightened

Fell free to PM me about the details of the 18650's might be interested

DragonHead

Enlightened

Shipment came early! I will get some new pics, and get em to the post office.

livinloud

Newly Enlightened

Sweet, good news

DragonHead

Enlightened

Sweet, good news
Thanks buddy, they really are.

utf-8BSU1BRzE2MzcuanBn_zpsb6bd6e8d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

livinloud

Newly Enlightened

do you know what kind of cells these are prior to them adding the protection and re-wrapping them? Idea on cost per cell, 2, 4?

Im on the fence with these, could always use more cells but depends on cost and what they are. They look really good though :thumbsup:

DragonHead

Enlightened

do you know what kind of cells these are prior to them adding the protection and re-wrapping them? Idea on cost per cell, 2, 4?

Im on the fence with these, could always use more cells but depends on cost and what they are. They look really good though :thumbsup:
New Japanese Panasonic NCR,s true 3400mAh cells, (High Quality) I believe I will be able to price to the forums at $16 ea.+ shipping cost. going to post office to research the LI Ion issue now.

DragonHead

Enlightened

All paid caps have been sent, Thank you everyone.

DragonHead

Enlightened

Updated original post, thanks CPF

DragonHead

Enlightened

Glad you like it, makes a big difference. thanks everyone for the help.

wertzius

Newly Enlightened

Received mine today! Very nice tailcap and lanyard.

DragonHead

Enlightened

Received mine today! Very nice tailcap and lanyard.
Wow, that was a quick trip to Germany...
Glad you like the lanyard. I used it for the pic in the first post.

DragonHead

Enlightened

I have plenty left...

DragonHead

Enlightened

Got some 1" split rings for lanyard attachment.
Cap tail stands with a burly ring.

DragonHead

Enlightened

Got plenty of these... people love em.

Hot Brass

Enlightened

Can someone verify that these tailcaps fit/work with no problems to the operation of the K40vn light? Thanks,Hot Brass

Last edited: