Kel-Lite...world's longest personal flashlight?

TechStuf

Newly Enlightened
Kel-Lite...world\'s longest personal flashlight?

I have a Kel-Lite tactical flashlight that is a 10 "C" cell flashlight. It is as long as my arm from the shoulder to the tips of my fingers on one arm, or precisely 26 inches in length! I have never seen it's equal in terms of originally manufactured length. It also has an internal aluminum rod spacer to run it as a 5 cell. Anybody know of one longer? It's a Beaut!

Larry1582

Enlightened
Re: Kel-Lite...world\'s longest personal flashlight?

I have one that is 26" long. I am pretty sure it holds 12 "C" cells, but I will check when I get home. I had Mr. Bulk mod it with a luxeon and he cut the spacer so that it uses 6 "C" cells.

12ckel.jpg

TechStuf

Newly Enlightened
Re: Kel-Lite...world\'s longest personal flashlight?

That's our BAD BOY! Not too many of them around anymore! Is yours the 30W Luxeon? I notice there appears to be a red extension to the body?

Peace,
TS out

Harrkev

Enlightened
Re: Kel-Lite...world\'s longest personal flashlight

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
I that even legal to carry? That looks more like a club than a light!

Probably not for EDC...

But it would be good for /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif

Larry1582

Enlightened

The red is just reflective tape. It's been a while since Mr. Bulk modded it. He would have to say what particular luxeon he put in it. I just know that it is bright to me. I probably shouldn't have modded a classic light, but now it is a usable classic light.

TheFire

Enlightened

wow... isn't that even longer than Mr. Bulk's beating stick mod w/titanium endcaps? wow... that's amazing...

Latest posts