Key-Lux N-Cell light Production Progress!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, Here's a couple of pictures I just snapped. I'll try to put up a review in the reviews section with beamshots later.

P8130011.jpg

P8130004.jpg

ledaholic

Enlightened
Got my Key-Lux N cell today!! This has got to be the perfect EDC. This light is great! Chris, is a standard alkaline N cell ok in this light?
Thanks!
Bob

ledaholic

Enlightened
Hey Fitz, you got yours first, but mine is #056 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif .
Where do you get those pocket clips?? The N cell is begging for one.
Thanks
Bob

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Fitz said:
Got my Key-Lux N cell in the mail today. WOW! What a great little light! Thanks, Chris!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto
happy14.gif

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast
The clip on the Arc AAA comes with the light. The Arc AA clip is from a Mini Mag accessory kit. I dont know if you could fit the AAA clip on the N cell Key-Lux due to the knurled bands on it.

ledaholic

Enlightened
I was thinking about just under the tailcap-just above the knurling. Might need to trim the clip a little.
Bob

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, you would have to trim about .120" off the clip to get it to fit. The nice thing is that since the tailcap is slightly larger in diameter than the body, the clip wouldn't slide off.

rocketmaninphx

Newly Enlightened
Number 036 arrived today.

Really great work. One of the nicest lights in my bunch.
Looks like this will rapidly become my favorite.
Thanks Chris...

Now I need to find a AA or wait until TNC has them available again.

ronson5

Newly Enlightened
#017. has anyone compared the prototype ones w/ the new one yet. my prototype is brighter than the new one. i switched the head and battery and the prototype body(with the new head) is still brighter. does putting a coating(ha3) change the conductivity enough to cause this?? proto #05. either way, awesome light.

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
ledaholic said:
Got my Key-Lux N cell today!! This has got to be the perfect EDC. This light is great! Chris, is a standard alkaline N cell ok in this light?
Thanks!
Bob

[/ QUOTE ]
A Standard N-cell alkaline battery works fine. I am not sure if the batts are fully charged. I think they might have gotten mixed up with my uncharged batts.

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will post a link here on monday to whom all the lights have been sent to. If you are not on any of the lists please let me know your order number and I will check on it. Thanks

Chris

P.S. Don't worry Frenchy, Yours went out! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

FRANKVZ

Enlightened
Chris, Have you started taking orders for the next batch of N cells? If so I can't find the pre-order page. Thanks Frank

ConvertaLux

Newly Enlightened
Hello. Newbiew fellow here. Are you contemplating making this in AAA version? It could be the same width as the 'N'cell but a little longer- making it about the same length as the Solitaire from Mag Instruments.Also with NiMH AAA hitting the 800MAH the runtime should be double that of an N cell? Forgive me if this is in the wrong forum. Thanks[ QUOTE ]
TnC_Products said:
I havn't started taking pre-orders for the next batch of Key-Lux N-Cells yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Status
Not open for further replies.