Knife & Light pics. (Identify your images!)

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim
Re: Knife & Light pics.

Woods Walker, what brand is that solar powered keychain light/cellphone charger?

bell and howell. The local Big-Y super market had them on clearance for 5 bucks so bought 4. Kept 2 and gave the others away. They work well within the limitations of a maybe 450 mAh lithium ion (guessing) battery and small solar cell. I don't think people understood those limitation and the advertising on TV didn't help. LOL!

Rossymeister

Enlightened

IMG_0619.jpg

Been carrying this combo for around a week now.

jdboy

Enlightened
Knife & Light pics.

Chris Reeves Insingo and Prometheus Alpha Custom

ac959a28e836f0e757f574789d288c4f.jpg

Last edited:

JWBII

Newly Enlightened

I'm a big fan of this thread, in case you guys didn't already notice. :thumbsup:

Carrying this "budget" combo today.

Ontario Model II, SAK Bantam and Fenix LD09.

I carry the same SAK.... Simple and just the right size for me. I've lost a couple so when I find them I buy 2 at a time lol.

Where did you find the little clip you have on the key ring?

Monocrom

Flashaholic

I've got one of those clips. It's a Tec-accesories P-7. Been using it for over a year. Not sure how that member feels about it, but despite the low price-tag and the concept, I don't recommend it at all. It tends to open up more and more over time from simply using the clip. Pretty soon, you don't get a tight fit when clipping it. Opens up so much, you could lose whatever gear it's attached to.

I'm actually ordering a completely different clip design from another company when I get home in a few hours. Also, my P-7 came not attached to its tiny split ring. With no instructions on how to attach it. To say it was a migraine inducing feat to attach it would be an understatement. On EDCF Forums awhile back, I had a chance to address that issue with the owner of the company since (back then) all their advertising clearly showed the ring attached. I found him to be, and this is only my opinion of him based on our back and forth postings on one topic, an arrogant jerk. For Jon's sake, since the guy advertised on EDCF, I decided to no longer converse with him. Jon is a good guy. I didn't want him to possibly lose a sponsor based on my calling the guy out on his B.S.

CLHC

Flashaholic

On my desk Victorinox Swiss Army Knife Tinkerer Deluxe SF.Titan+ Kaweco AL Sport BP Victorinox Swiss Army Knife Folding Twine Knife a.k.a. Baker's Knife :

rmiwGcql.jpg

Last edited:

CLHC

Flashaholic

Victorinox Swiss Army Knife Folding Twine Knife a.k.a. Baker's Knife Lumintop Ti Tool AAA

j1JBHd8l.jpg

Last edited:

msim

Enlightened

Got my first Benchmade Mini Griptillian w/OD Green scales & coated 154CM steel blade along with my bored Surefire 6P with Cryos bezel and Torchlab V5 triple inside. The only light source in the room came from my Zebralight SC600wMkIII on turbo & ceiling bounced.

DZvSkxO.jpg

akhyar

Enlightened

My new acquisitions.
Spyderco Chaparral CF & Astrolux S41 quad Nichia 219B

image_zpsmj48ir55.jpeg

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast

akhyar, So cool!!!! I have those two items in shopping carts! I am trying to decide if I want them. Too weird you would post a pic of both of them. Tell me, how easy is it to open the Chap? Can you open it with your "birdie" finger?? Know what I mean?

I was really drooling over Ti scale ones! They call it "Stepped Titanium". If anyone hasn't seen those, search them up. Talk about fine looking knife! Anyways, I want to be able to flick it open. I am a flicker (except for Reeves knives).

Last edited: