Knife & Light pics. (Identify your images!)

Megalamuffin

Enlightened
Benchmade 940 and surefire E1E legoed out of an E2O head and E1L body with a lumens factory eo-e1r.

012977AD-149B-416E-A1A2-21E17C9675CE.jpeg

Megalamuffin

Enlightened
nice lego. I really like the 1 cell E1 series. The combination of the incandescent bulb heads is good because the overall balance is in place.

Thanks. The E1 has long been one of my favorite size lights and the incandescent version is so nice. One of these days I'll get my hands on an actual E1E, but for practical purposes my current setup is totally fine.

Kettleman

Newly Enlightened
Is that a Hindin-Marquip TA-80 air compressor pump I see under there?! Ah, feels like home. =)
Lol great eye! It's one I just swapped out for a new one. I run a pair of them in a lead lag config. My tanks are 60 years old as are my pneumatic AHU controllers.
With an old system in an old building lots of leaks means lots of compressor cycles…I get about 5 years out of the pumps.

Fuzzywuzzies

Newly Enlightened
Lol great eye! It's one I just swapped out for a new one. I run a pair of them in a lead lag config. My tanks are 60 years old as are my pneumatic AHU controllers.
With an old system in an old building lots of leaks means lots of compressor cycles…I get about 5 years out of the pumps.
Nice! Those are one of the best recip pumps available these days. And lead lag is a seriously underrated setup. We're in the middle of doing complex lead-lag setup for a hospital at the moment using four compressors.
Just make sure you check those older receivers regularly for corrosion! (Need a good torch for that Lol)