LA Poice Gear Surefire Closeout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brasso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wouldn't surprise me if they stopped carrying the Surefire brand. I love Surefires, and have or have had many of them, but the higher prices, inability to mod the newer ones, and refusal to sell accessories has probably reduced their market share by quite a bit.

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here's it is...they even mentioned us by name! NICE! Wonder if it's there older R/C models???

"Surefire Closeouts! They are coming. More than we have ever had before. Pages and Pages of items. When they arrive to us we will start making them available as they land at our warehouse. It is first come first serve. There are lights, hats, t-shirts, misc parts, batteries, mounts, etc etc. CPF people you better be paying attention!"

Being that they're right there around Surefire, it would make sense for Surefire to get rid of their old stock through them (i.e by the truck load), instead of getting rid of it by mailing multiple boxes out, etc.

Last edited:

Kestrel

Flashaholic
Being that they're right there around Surefire, it would make sense for Surefire to get rid of their old stock through them (i.e by the truck load), instead of getting rid of it by mailing multiple boxes out, etc.
I just wonder what SureFires' definition of 'old stock' might be in this case, though ...

Please note that if this becomes a 'Good Deal' type of thread, it will be closed and/or deleted - that topic would be more appropriate in CPF/MP. This subforum (/General Flashlight Discussion/) is for discussion and this thread must keep to the topic at hand - for example, what this closeout might mean for various aspects of the SF flashlight lineup.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.