LED Glowstick ideas

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is true about BGMicro, they have never labeled any of the parts I've ordered from them. This has never been an issue for me as I've always ordered rather small batches of things (so I don't fill the credit card all up at once;)

But if you order several different LED's you will almost certainly end up with unmarked baggies. Last time I ordered those RGB ones, which were easy to distinguish due to the strange chip in them, some purple ones which had a phosphor in them and some UV ones which were the only ones without a phosphor. So I had no trouble telling them apart.

Perhaps if you phone in your order you could ask them to label the bags?

Apart from that they have always been very responsive and quick in shipping. They even emailed me about my last order because i made a typo in my shipping address and they noticed it was different from my previous orders. I would consider that the behavior of a very good company.

-James

Wylie

Enlightened
Rufus

I know this is off the subject but have you considered lasers in opaque white plastic balls. I have a friend with students that have been taught to use these balls and mentioned this to one of them. He is using rags and lighter fluid as a source of illumination now. It is impressive but a little dangerous.

Wylie

luxO

Newly Enlightened
"15" LED monitor"

Do you really have an LED monitor, Star?