LIONCUB UPDATE THREAD - PT. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
MR Bulk said:
Uh - I am asleep now - g'night...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you dream of big scary flashlights taking over the world? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Naw Mac, I dream of LITTLE scary flashlights, so little they're like microscopic nanobots, can't even see'em, with people all of a sudden wondering why their pockets are all glowing softly when there's nothing in'em.../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Codeman

Flashlight Enthusiast
You've solved the whole color issue! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Braddah_Bill

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
loalight said:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif I swear, watching the process is as fun as getting the light. And I can't wait to cash in all my Flashlight Miles for that free trip to Oahu!

[/ QUOTE ]

I have about 25 of them there Flashlight Miles for Oahu....just enough to get to the other side of the island /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Maybe I can use them to sneek over and see if I can get a peek at what the "ST" thing is.....Charlie LOCK your doors, cause I"m a coming /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

acusifu

Enlightened
.....Charlie LOCK your doors, cause I"m a coming /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Give me a PM update when the covert operation is finished.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Hey Bill,

Doors locked, Bichon guard dogs put on alert (oh wait, they know you already, dang...), well then, the STs are all in the safe now.../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

lk99bt - I would like to, but gotta offer'em at the same time to everybody to be fair. I will say though, that *almost* all 200 buyers will get a chance to buy one. Hey waitaminute - Dan at TW is holding on to a bunch of Cubs for his own personal reasons, so that literally reduces your competition by this many units. If you are really interested in the odds you could go and count how many Cubs are reserved in TW's name on the other thread...and later I'll reveal exactly how many ST's will be made available.

SolarFlare

Enlightened
ahhhh but what if Dan wants 15 secret thingies they might be "super tactical" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Nope, as the distributor of only the CPF Cubs themselves TW is out ... OH-DUBYA-TEE "OWT" ... this is my private program for end-usin' retail customers only ... heh heh.

JohnT737

Newly Enlightened
Boy Charlie, With the amount of interest in the ST!!!! it better be something along the lines of a photon torpedo the USS Enterprise would be proud of.....

Braddah_Bill

Enlightened
Well guys, at least we know what we have to get past to get an early peek....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Safe2.jpg

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

That cracked me up.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
HAW!!! My daughter (her dogs after all) would be PROUD!!!

But here's yet another hint - even with all of the nearly two hundred ST's tucked inside, the safe wouldn't have to be Nearly that big.../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
"ST" = Super Tethers? Hmmm...boy it'd be crazy if tethers went for $200, eh? But then again they might be wove outta FRG (Fiberglass Reinforced - Gold), right? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

mst3k

Enlightened
snail titties?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif

Hmmm I guess those would hardly be $200 either huh??

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
"snail titties" - Haw! I didn't think they Gave milk to their young...so they got hair under their shells, too?/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

xpitxbullx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Too much posts to read through. Is the LionCub going to have a clip? If it is, is it bezel up or bezel down?

Jeff

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
The LH clip will fit although extending past the end of the Cub's std. batt. tube - but with the LH tube it will be a perfect match. And although it is bezel down (the RIGHT way!) it is also a dual orientation clip so you could conceivably clip it the Other way too, although I don't see why...unless you are going to hat-brim it.

Status
Not open for further replies.