LIONCUB UPDATE THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Datasaurusrex

Enlightened
Any chance we could get a picture of the LionCub body next to some other lights as a size reference?

Maybe next to a LionHeart, an ARC LS, and an E1e? or maybe a FireFly? or a ?

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
That's coming eventually - soon as I have the bodies in hand. As described, these two pieces literally came off the CNC machines today, meaning they are still at the shop awaiting the birth of their brothers and sisters.

But for a mind's eye approximation, the two pieces assembled as shown are approximately 2.125 (two and one-eighth) inches long - or around 2/3rds the length of an Arc4+, or about the length of an Ichishiki, or about an inch shorter than an Arc AA, or about...hopefully that gives you a rough idea.

Good night, it's about 11:30 p.m. here...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Datasaurusrex

Enlightened
Cool, thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wow, that's about 1/4" shorter than a Arc LS with a twisty on it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Trying envision this, it's seems to be roughly the same lenght as a Pila-150A

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Datasaurus - whoops, now before anyone is misled, the comparison figures given are for the length of only the first two of three body components! The bezel will add nearly an inch when the light is fully screwed together.

flashlight - naw, actually I been thinkin'a stackin' three or four coin cells together! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

But seriously, it is now about half-past midnight! Okay, one more try...g'night all...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

nethiker

Enlightened
Let's see.

A flashaholic appealing commodity...mystery thing...accessory...nostril cleaner.

Mr. B, could this be it? Did you take J.S. Burly's challange to mod the world's smallest flashlight? It would be small enough to fit in a flashaholics nostril and driven hot enough to burn the hairs.

I just want to know if it hurts. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Greg

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
Charlie, can you tell us whose R123 TW are going to be selling with the LionCub?

Thanks

Curtis

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Mac and Codey, thanks.

nethiker, no.

cue003, no - you'd have to ask TW themselves.

nethiker

Enlightened
oooh, Mr. B, you are good.

We can leave that "no" ambiguous if you like. I like the guessing game. It is an exciting diversion til the Cub ships.

So who thinks that the surprise offering is "no" not a nosehair burning tiny light, or "no" it is, but doesn't hurt?

Greg

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
3dbiggrin3.gif

SolarFlare

Enlightened
I won't get a special secret "thingy" cause by the time my light gets here via Keith they'll be all gone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif , unless of course that nice Mr. Bulk reserves some secret thingies for international buyers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif (its not a funky Dano shirt is it) Book him !!!

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
I will ship the Secret Thingies (ST for short, okay?) the same time Dan ships the LCs. They should arrive about the same time, I think...

SolarFlare

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

SolarFlare

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleye11.gif nobody saw it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sssh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.