• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired LionHeart List #2...

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Al, cool, but read my e-mail about yore math!

MikeF, a snailmail Money Order is okay (and if we have dealt before then even a personal check is fine - e-me for my address, don't want to give it here on the world wide web), and if you order two of the same finish then they will shop very cloesly together anyway so you'd save on shipping by only paying for one shipping fee.

alanhuth

Newly Enlightened
" Al, cool, but read my e-mail about yore math! "

Sorry about that little math error. But, it could have been worse. One time I put 1000 lbs of hardener in a 25,000 lb batch of industrial goo (it was supposed to be 100.0 lbs.) The whole 2-story mixer froze up solid with the tank and they had to knock a wall down to take them out of the factory.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Hey Yaesu, I can't put you on top Twice! (besides, JimH is already on top...) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
UPDATE 9-21:

Not much to update, still waiting on the Fast Track bodies from the CNC shop. But just to keep you entertained here is another picture of size reference for the size reference-challenged:

LH%20E1%20McLux%20Line.jpg

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
[ QUOTE ]
MR Bulk said:
NO black HA3, I already send Pascal a note about it to verify he meant OD natural.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes Charlie, I meant OD natural, sorry for this confusion /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And please put me on third of that MR Fusion©®™ list /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

balrog

Enlightened
Charlie, I can't resist any longer so I now want to get a hard anodised Lionheart. I understand it is $175 for the light alone. I don't need a charge or batteries. Can you tell me how much the shipping to Australia is? I can't find this anywhere on this thread. I'm ready to PayPal ASAP. Thanks!

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Jeff,

I think Australia is International shipping , isn't it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
So the price for international shipping is $9.00 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

balrog

Enlightened
Pascal,
Australia is not international shipping from where I am sitting /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif It's all relative. Thanks for the info.

PayPal sent for $184.00 for one HA LH including shipping to Australia.

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
MR Bulk said:
Hey Yaesu, I can't put you on top Twice! (besides, JimH is already on top...) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well you know I got to add to the mahem and confusion.... I am also in on the MR FUSION!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

mst3k

Enlightened
Oh Hey, I want in: $1,234,567.39 sent to Mr. Bulk for one Mr. Fusion w/backyard Nuclear recharge kit! Paypal is loving this one! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sssh.gif

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
If we do a group buy, maybe we can knock it down to $1,000,000 even /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
balrog, thank you.

Everybody else on the MR Fusion™ List - gotcha! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Catman10

Enlightened
Paypal sent for:
1 Full Kit incl. Pila charger & 150A battery
Bare Aluminum
Fast Track Please
+ Shipping to Canada
Total Sent: $226
Thanks

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
b2p said:
Is there a page with more information on this? Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

If it is ordering info you seek, please see the first post of this thread (scroll past the top picture). Ordering is now open to anyone, for as many as you desire until I sell out.

If it is some other info you need, please state so here and I or someone else will be glad to steer you to the right CPF thread. Or if you just want to find out more about the light itself, you can go HERE and HERE.

Thank you very much for your interest.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lionheart is the best edc . it is simply amazeing will alsp fit very comfy in pocket but shine like something many many times bigger.and its charlie bined he only uses the best leds. wghich is a very nice thing

oldtimer

Enlightened
Oh I see. Thank you both of you for your imput. It's just that I've heard a lot about these lights but I haven't seen an actual spec sheet.

Do you happen to have its rated lumens (or approximation) and its runtime? Thanks.