• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired LionHeart - STOP the PayPals

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Oops, in that case make it the Next, NEXT millenium...or in other words the third Andromeda-rise from now on our home planet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

jashhash

Enlightened
Mr. Bulk before selling to large manufacturers might I suggest you get a pattend on the design. It would be a shame to sell all your lights to a manufacturer only to find out that they steal your Idea's later on and make millions on your would have been fortune. I can tell by your enthusiasm and by the work that you put into your light designs that sooner or later, or perhaps right now, have designs that you MUST protect your work because I can tell from images on your site that you do make professional quality work.

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
MR Bulk said:
Oops, in that case make it the Next, NEXT millenium...or in other words the third Andromeda-rise from now on our home planet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, since you are from the future, that means next month right? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

I don't see the LH as pricey as you've got to remember that it'll basically pay for itself each time you use it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif I just hope they don't turn up at er, Livestile F@scin@tion or the like.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
no such thing as too much TV, unless it's Baywatch Nights. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Frame57

Newly Enlightened
FWIW I think it would be great if Charley got noticed by a large manufacturer, and was able to make some real money from his designs. Then he could quit his Law Enforcement career and spend more time designing and making custom lights.

Jim Skinner

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
And retire to the mainland, If thats what he really wants to do. Usually people aspire to retire TO Hawaii not away from it. lol.

Shane

daloosh

Flashaholic*,
Awright Charlie,

I wuz #17 on the original list of 100, but when it came to 500, I
figgered no rush. Now you wanna dump the rest of em, huh!

OK, I'm in, sending you a PM. HA, logo, Pilas & spare battery, whole nine yards.

daloosh

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
jash, thanks, we be workin' on that part.

The day any light of mine appears on TV, I think I may be set for life so I for one am rooting for the TV appearance...

As for vacations and retirements -

Yeah, we plan to retire to the mainland to be closer to the rest of our families (both the wife's and my own), plus I do believe educational opportunities will be significantly better for our daughter, who should be right at the beginning of high school age at that time.

As for vacation, to tell you the truth, it's when I'm thinking and dreaming up the original concept that I'm truly enjoying myself and feeling like I'm on vacation. It's AFTER the dream-up, when parts start arriving to make 499 more copies of the proto, that it begins to seem like real work!

Banshee

Enlightened
Maybe you need to send one (or 6) to the producer of CSI. No other show since the XFiles has featured lights of various shapes and sizes. They could even have "eric" former lab tech now field agent be a closet flashaholic and appear with his "own" Lionheart that he bought online from a fellow LEO from Hawaii???

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
PaulW, I'm back at work now but will check for it when I get home tonight. Thank You.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
PayPal? Bud Lite? Geek? Who Are you anyway? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif