• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired LionHeart - STOP the PayPals

lmcmann

Newly Enlightened
Let me start by saying I'm not trying to be negative in any way. I originally planned on buying at least two of these (put my name on both lists), and I still hoped to. I just wanted to get my first one, and play with it for a dayish, then order my second one. I'm still new here, and while I don't doubt MrB's flashlight building for a nanosecond, I do want to try my $200 toy before buying a second one. If you could see your way clear to hanging on until the HA people get their lights, I'd appreciate it. If not, just give us a few days notice before you sell your remaining stock so we can have a chance to pick an extra one up. Thanks for all your hard work.

Larry

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
lmcmann,

I do appreciate where you are coming from. I will make every effort to ensure no price gouging goes on like when those VIPs started showing up on e-bay, with the first one going for $405!

In fact as I expressed earlier today to someone who contacted me privately about this very concern, I told him I would likely hang onto a couple dozen or so, and offer them up one at a time at the original price if I saw the same thing happening. My intent is to get these into the hands of those who will use them for their intended purpose, which is regular daily utility as normal (as well as some pretty far-throwin') illumination duties.

DavidR

Newly Enlightened
I asked this on another Lionheart thread but is it still possible to order a Lionheart?
Please let me know and I will send paypal.