Long runtime AAA?

reppans

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now, I am EDCing a D25Cvn. Something like 150 hours at 3 lumens on low. And blazingly bright on high or turbo. I need to get a USB charger for 16340's. Anyone can suggest one?

Cottonpicker's Worlds Smallest USB chargers. Oh, and the D25C's 150+ hrs runtime is on it's 0.5 lumen moonlight mode (unless Vn managed to bump the mode up to 3 lms). ;)

hanzo

Newly Enlightened
Cottonpicker's Worlds Smallest USB chargers. Oh, and the D25C's 150+ hrs runtime is on it's 0.5 lumen moonlight mode (unless Vn managed to bump the mode up to 3 lms). ;)

Thanks. You are correct. I was thinking the D25Cvn moonlight mode seemed as bright at the low mode for the E05SS which I think is 3 lumens.

reppans

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks. You are correct. I was thinking the D25Cvn moonlight mode seemed as bright at the low mode for the E05SS which I think is 3 lumens.

Another thought is that, if you are using 16340s, it direct drives the light and as the D25C spec sheet says "Using 4.2V li-ion direct drives the LED and [snip].... during direct drive, output at low and medium mode will be higher than normal."

I don't own the D25C, but a 14500 does bump my D25A 0.5 ML mode to ~ 3 lms, and has the same footnote.

chorlton

Newly Enlightened
I have an L3 Illuminations L08 with Nichia 219a in 4 mode and I have to say I am so impressed with the performance of this light! The beam is perfect, a good throw thanks to the bigger head (same as the L10) and the tint is beautiful, like a ray of sunlight! Colours are all true to life, no blue or sickly yellow tint. Right on the money as well! It's a shame about the lack of aaa lights that carry this excellent emitter, probably due to the slight decrease in lumens output compared with xpg.... Sad really! I got mine from SB flashlights, great service, great quality of light!