Look what you guys have done!!! UPS came & went

thesurefire

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Look what you guys have done!!! UPS came & we

Andreas, you quite possibly have the nicest collection of "stuff" I have ever seen. Not just all those light... or knives or guns, but all put together.

Is this purely a collection, or do you use some of it?

BTW, by posting those pictures you are now obligated to post beamshots too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

J_Oei

Enlightened

Well, now we know who will be buying up all the stuff on BST for a while...

Leave some of that stuff for us!!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif

Seriously, way to go.
Any suggestions on what he should buy next?

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Andreas,

Have you fired up any of your uber-lights yet???

I can't imagine you having all those and not even using the Beast, x990, Maxabeam, or what ever. We need info!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh.gif

Andreas

Enlightened

OK, Here is what I am going to do::

The least I would let the package which I won on EBAY Maxabeam go for would be $1,000.00 (I have around $783.00 into it with shipping to me) then I ordered a trickle charger and a 5' cord to operate it which were not supplied when I received it. Those two items were about $100.00 plus shipping. I figure if I were to let it go I would need a little but not much profit for my time.

To avoid shipping one could pick it up locally if possible or actual shipping and insurance would be extra. I am in Hollister Ca. I could also hold it someone who really wanted it if they gave me some sort of deposit. And then a time to pay the balance?? The only thing I would not include in that price would be the fast charger as that item alone is a $250.00+/- item. But you would have everything needed to operate this light. The fast charger would be offered at an aditional $100.00

Let me know if any of you are interested as soon as possible as I may post this offer up on E-Bay??

I will post this in THE Buy / SEll /Trade section so the first to say "I will take it" There gets it.

thanks

Dandrop

Newly Enlightened

Great collection on everything! Nice license plates on the Porsche 'GUD4ATKT' (Good for a ticket) lol. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast

Can you get yours working now Andreas!?!?!?!?!?......................................................So.....anxious!!!!!!..............

Pictures needed!!!!!!!!!! BEAMSHOTS!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

GutWrench

Enlightened

Wow! this guy has got some serious issues /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Andreas

Enlightened

He sure does /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

Robban

Enlightened

I will PM you my paypal adress shortly. I expect to see a hefty amount of cash in there by tomorrow. That is all.

Please?

No... seriously... please?

C'mon!

Fine, be that way! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Andreas

Enlightened

Hey someone by my Maxabeam deluxe set so I can go get a MegaRay

Thanks

Andreas

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast

hehe. Well, if you really must get the MaxaBeam off your hands, I guess I'd be willing to take it for a couple bucks. As a favor to you of course /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleye11.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Bring on the MegaRay!!!!!!!!