Looking for a really small brass flashlight

thefrank

Newly Enlightened
I'm looking for a brass keychain light. I'm considering the Peak Eiger but AAA is already pretty big for the keychain. Are there any smaller options? Ideally in the button cell or 10180 range?

thefrank

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the suggestions! The Microlux could be interesting! Does it have a hole for a keyring at the end? Not sure from the pictures...

The Eiger 10180 would be perfect but from what I could find it is not available anymore and I couldn't even find a WTS thread anywhere, only people looking for it... :sigh:

bmwcrazy

Newly Enlightened
How about the holy flashlight by MBI? Dunno if the brass is still available though :-\

Edit: Just checked and it's sold out, sorry.

thefrank

Newly Enlightened
How about the holy flashlight by MBI? Dunno if the brass is still available though :-\

Edit: Just checked and it's sold out, sorry.

That one looks interesting, too! It says "currently" so maybe there is a chance for it be available in the future again...

gianetics

Enlightened
not the absolute smallest but the brass AAA maratac is a reasonable price and bright to boot.

thefrank

Newly Enlightened
Yep, you can attach the Microlux to a keyring

Good to know! Thanks!

not the absolute smallest but the brass AAA maratac is a reasonable price and bright to boot.

I thought the maratac only comes in copper? At least that's what I have seen at County Comm! The copper maratac seems to get patina quite quickly though and I like it as well... But I still prefer brass!

bnemmie

Enlightened
Same here, I didn't know the Maratac came in brass. If it does I will totally buy one lol