Lumapower M1 quit working

jsr

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've had bad experiences with AmondoTech also before where they didn't ship me everything I ordered (on a $300 order!) and then accused me of lying (in a nice way of course, but I don't like being accused in any way). I try to order elsewhere unless I just can't find the product elsewhere. Good to see Matt took care of you. There are reasons other than price to support certain vendors. Sadly, AmondoTech is still a very popular vendor.

96TL

Newly Enlightened
Matt is a great guy. My new LED is en route!

Battery Junction = :twothumbs

Amondotech = :thumbsdow

MattK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks guys!

Some good news:

I (my company)bought Amondotech's assets yesterday. We've taken the site down while the inventory etc is transferred and will bring it back up in 4-6 weeks. We didn't buy the 'business' so they'll still be 'handling' their own retusn and customer service issues for a few weeks but going forward we plan to bring BatteryJunction.com levels of service to Amondotech.com. :)

2low

Newly Enlightened
I've bought 4 lights, batteries and a charger from batteryjunction.com and had no idea about anything regarding their customer service...in fact, my M1 should be arriving tomorrow! I haven't had the need to put their customer service to use, but after reading this thread, I feel pretty good about making the choice to purchase from them. :thumbsup: