Noctigon KR4 aux lights not working

TA_ls1

Enlightened
For no reason they stopped working and I cannot get them to come back on. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong but they shouldn't have stopped working in the first place. Any ideas?

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
For no reason they stopped working and I cannot get them to come back on. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong but they shouldn't have stopped working in the first place. Any ideas?

Maybe while playing with the features, you inadvertently disabled the aux leds? You can do a hard reset on the light to see if that fixes it. I believe a factory reset for anduril is to hold down the switch while twisting the head (or tail) back on to power up the light.

Cheule

Newly Enlightened
Aux lights can be turned on and off with 7C. If you want to perform a factory reset to see if the aux lights will come back on, you disconnect the battery (by slightly unscrewing the tail cap) and the hold the button as you reinsert the battery/screw tailcap. You should see the light strobe as it gets brighter… continue to hold the button until you see a flash. The light is now factory default.