Lumens Factory Lamps in Australia!

cernobila

Flashlight Enthusiast
Perhaps you would like to know that I got my 4x Lumens Factory Lamps right here in Oz at a good price and very fast delivery, low postage as well. Contact Glen for more details. I was impressed and I believe that all you Oz brothers would be also.....

[email protected]

Last edited:

Glen C

Enlightened
:crazy: I couldn't find an embaressed emoticon. Thanks guys I really appreciate your recommendation.

KeeperSD

Enlightened
Mate i agree 100%, hopefully the rest of the aussies find out about him and get on board because its great that we finally have a dealer with great prices in Australia

Certainly no need to be embarassed about great service Glen :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Mark@LF

Enlightened
Yes guys,

As you might have seen on our website, Glen (QuarterFlash) is our Offical Dealer in Australia.

He is a great guy to deal with and I must thank him in his efforts to promote our products in Australia.

Thanks, mate!! :D

Glen C

Enlightened
Outdoors Fanatic, that will take a D36 Lumens Factory lamp, have one right here beside me working no problem at all.

KeeperSD

Enlightened
Outdoors Fanatic said:
Thanks! Now I'm gonna be 84 bucks poorer...

:lolsign:

Luckily Glen only stocks WE and LF LA if he stocked any others that i was interested in i could be in a bit of trouble with the accountant and also a little lighter in the pocket.

cernobila

Flashlight Enthusiast
cernobila said:
Perhaps you would like to know that I got my 4x Lumens Factory Lamps right here in Oz at a good price and very fast delivery, low postage as well. Contact Glen for more details. I was impressed and I believe that all you Oz brothers would be also.....

[email protected]

For those that want to contact Glen, please see his new email address above, thanks.