Luxeon Ring 6 or 12???

• Thread starter **DONOTDELETE**
  • Start date
D

**DONOTDELETE**

Ok.. say I had some money to burn and I wanted to get a luxeon ring of 6 or 12. Has anyone played with any of these yet or know what size they are? Also if you have what size are they and would they fit in a..say 3D or 4D mag? Maybe a 6D? Just a thought.
smile.gif
smile.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Ok so say I use the 6 and the 12 Lux rings. Im talking like what 12 volts or 2 square 6 volt batteries to run these right? I just happened to have a flashlight that uses 2 6 volt square cells. Currently it uses a car headlight and I could probably mod it to run the Lux LEDs. Only problem is heat now. Im thinking liquid cooled?

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Yea, the 12 ring isnt the problem you can order those in quantities of 1+ its the 6 ring that you have to order quantity 12+ at $84.52
smile.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Daniel Ramsey:
The part #LXHL-NW96 white 12 star at Future-Active is $165.76, that breaks down to $13.81 per Luxeon, sounds like a bargain<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

For that price you can buy an 18-star Flood (LXHL-MWJA), which is even more of a bargain at $9.20 per LS. That is, if you're handy with a jigsaw!
smile.gif

Spidey82

Enlightened
The area inside the 12 Lux ring is enough to put a 6 lux ring and one more LS in the middle. 19LS altogether WOW
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

Linfeng