M4 on Enterprise tonight

BuddTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by Light-Headed:
T'Pol looks flat out amazing in there. And Hoshi doesn't look bad either. BAM!!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">"FLAT OUT" amazing? I know what you mean, but a bad choice of words there!

Boy, the HOT women of Star Trek!

VoyagerRyan1.jpg

7 of 9

tpolblank.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/voyager_1817/JoleneBlalock2.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/voyager_1817/Tpol9.jpg
Check these pic's out too!
T'Pol

hoshi.jpg

Hoshi
mini-terry.gif

Lieutenant Commander Jadzia Dax
]http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Contrib/SciFi/StarTrek/STDS9/mini-nicole.gif[/IMG]
Ensign Ezri Dax
mini-nana.gif

Major Kira Nerys
[img]http://www.vidiot.com/st-voy/images/VOY97501.jpg
The half Klingon Engineer on Voyager
039_28663.jpg

(yes, even Janeway)
mini-tasha.gif

Lt Tasha Yar

BuddTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by txwest:
Now these ladies aren't that great. I mean if you took the tight uniforms off, what would you have.......
shocked.gif
icon15.gif
shocked.gif
icon14.gif
TX
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">NOTHING!

Exactly Right!

Check out those links that I posted for T'pol! She was in an issue of Maximum magazine. Whoa!

And let's not forget Yeoman Rand from TOS. She was pretty hot in her day! and, MAN, that braided "do" on her hair.

Seriously, you know what the "problem" with women like this is? (If you answered absolutely nothing, your are right but . . .) Most guys and gals could have figures like this, if we didn't have to work.

Part of their "job" is to look like this, so, part of their "work day" is to exercise and weight train.

Think how you would look, if every day you got to work, and started doing weight training, and fitness training, and arobics, and had people helping you work out.

This is why I think that I would be a GOOD millionaire! I would do stuff like this! I wouldn't just squander my forturne away!

Light-Headed

Enlightened
Ahhh.....now I see. Only thing I could think of was Tales Of suspense. But, it doesn't matter anyway. I don't remember Yeoman Rand. Only one I can think of right now was O'hura (sp?).

BuddTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
TOS - The Original Series
TNG - The Next Generation
DS9 - Deep Space 9
VOY - Voyager
ANA - Animated Series (never watched it)

Yeoman Rand, let's see, she was the cute girl that always gave Kirk some thing to sign.

RandBio.jpg

And the other Dax, Esri Dax's picture did not post correctly:

mini-nicole.gif

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
BuddTX,

Always wondered about your sig-line, now we know for sure you are a Trekkie
grin.gif

PS. You can see the trailer for Nemesis (the latest TNG movie) here

(Quicktime required)

BuddTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
x-ray, I LOVE star trek!

However, I saw a great sig line once, is said something like this:

================================
I think that ALL the Star Trek series and movies are among the finest movies and TV created! HOWEVER, I DO NOT THINK THAT STAR TREK IS A LIFESTYLE CHOICE!!!!!
================================

But you really don't have to be a trekkie to appreciate those pictures!

Seriously, ST takes me away for an hour, and gives me this "good vs evil" plot, and lets me think that the future will be wonderful. It's also fun, entertaining, a little humor.

The only thing that I never liked about ST, until DS9, was the way that religion was portrayed. It always seemed that lesser species were portrayed with religious beliefs, whereas the humans, were "enlightened" and did not have religion. With DS9, the Bjorians had a deep faith, yet were not portrayed as ignorant or lesser of a being.

We've never had a Christmas special, or seen a Priest or a Pastor or a Rabi, but anyway, I digress.

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
BT,
It's not just the fact they spend hours a day to look like this, but have you ever seen what a model eats to keep that 2% body fat. Not me baby.....pass the pig skins & tabasco....oh & some of that guacamole & another long neck. TX

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by BuddTX:

The only thing that I never liked about ST, until DS9, was the way that religion was portrayed. It always seemed that lesser species were portrayed with religious beliefs, whereas the humans, were "enlightened" and did not have religion. With DS9, the Bjorians had a deep faith, yet were not portrayed as ignorant or lesser of a being.

We've never had a Christmas special, or seen a Priest or a Pastor or a Rabi, but anyway, I digress.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Guess there just wasn't room for God and Q
smile.gif

GJW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok, how is it that no one has mentioned Ensign Ro?
Or Dr. Crusher.
They were why I tuned in.

Little trivia:
The actress that played Ro was also the producers first choice to play Kira in DS9 but she turned down the role.

BuddTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, Dr. Crusher, Troy, Ensin Ro, the Duras Sisters, that ULTRA HOT Babe that Picard met on Risa, Jordi's Engineering flame, EXCEPT for the Emmissary, I think MOST Star Trek women are good looking!

Light-Headed

Enlightened
Let's not all forget about the Borg Queen. Ok...Ok....so she's just a torso.....and is completely bald......and just plain mean.....how can you resist her?......it would......after all....... be futile.
grin.gif

Light-Headed

Enlightened
Hey BuddTX,

For some reason, I can't get the links you mentioned to work. And for some reason, I'm drawing a blank......what's TOS?

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Did you catch T'Pol last night. Not only does she look like a million dollars, she can kick butt too. I'ld like to hire her for my body guard. TX