mag 1aa?

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
as soon as i finish stuff i need to do for other people /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

i've got several mmm's (thank you shankus for the abbreviation /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ), and some battery extensions, and some deadcells, and some heatsinks, and some custom battery packs and...and... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lol, Roth /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif
I see you are very cramped by those projects, right now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

shankus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey guys, these things are WAY COOL. With a lithium cell, my MMM (M³ - "M cubed"), is as bright as my standard Mini-Mag w/2 AA NiMH.

What I'm interested in doing, is getting some ½ AA NiMH, and using 2 of those to get the 3V to run it full bore.
Also, with this set-up, an Opalec, BadBoy, Inretech 2 AA or MagmaLED could be run in it as well. (or, if you were so inclined, the Mini-Mag incandescent bulb, YUK!)

The light is a very nice size, just filling my fist, with the Kroll projecting. It carries very comfortably in the front or back jeans pocket, and the runtime is quite decent (According to Roy's runtime charts, over 2.5 hours).

The day I got mine, it took the place of my standard Mini-Mag MadMax+ Q3L, as my EDC.

This light is a real winner, based on two proven products. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
yes shifty...i'm swamped /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

shankus...could you do me a favor and start telling people these suck? i've got 7 orders to fill /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Wylie

Enlightened
I guess this is why you have the *** by your handle Rothrandir? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I really like what you have done and had a post all set up and then I guess I answered a P.M. too fast and my post got lost. Do you mind if I call your creation the stunt mag. You know the little flashlight that pulled it off and it is stunted. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

shankus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ah, Rothrandir, It's a tough job, but someone's got to do it. I think you're the right guy for the job.

Just keep in mind the revolution you started. You're an innovator. It should say "Innovative Flasaholic" by your name.

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ah shankus. You brought a nice facto. It is a tough job, but really, some one got to do it to make it availabe to us "commoner."
Thanks for your hardship Roth /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif