• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Mag C/D Stainless Steel bezels (VL & LP) - ALL SOLD. Thank you

GG8778

Newly Enlightened
One for LP version. And one for VL version with glow filling./GG:popcorn:

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast
(1) VL and (1) LP for me.

What is the price of the VX? I may be interested in getting the VX instead of the VL.

Nanomiser

Enlightened
In addition to the 2 VLs, I would also be interested in a VX style bezel.

:thumbsup:

Thank you for all the messages here. There are 41 names on my list now. I will PM everyone on it when the bezels arrive.

There will only be s/s version in this run. Besides VL and LP, I will try to add some VX (not too many) for you to choose.

Thank you very much.

BenjiBot

Enlightened
I'm down for one VL/GITD if it can be extended to accomodate the KD aspheric. Thank you in advance

EDIT: I would also prefer black but will happily take the polished SS if that's what you have

Last edited:

sevin7

Newly Enlightened
I just got the KD aspherical. I want a VL only if it can be extended to cover the aspherical.

Nanomiser

Enlightened
I will second DocD's motion! I just received my aspherical from Kaidomain as well and would like to have a bezel long enough to protect it. Of course, with out knowing the hieght / depth of the your VL bezel I can't be sure that it's not long enough already. However, this does not change my interest in purchasing the VL or VX bezels just an additional want.

:whistle:

Hi Kiu,
never got a reply to my post can you? or would you? make these longer to head stand,with this http://www.kaidomain.com/WEBUI/ProductDetail.aspx?TranID=4167
it would make a hugh selling point to your bezels plus give all cpf'er some thing, i think we all need in aluminum so we can have them black :thumbsup: or maybe other colours ?
cheers and here's hoping DocD

Hyperian

Newly Enlightened
Hi,
If you could make a longer version to protect the KD aspherical lens, I definitely want one.
Thanks

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am interested in one, Are you going to start a new sales tread when the bezels arrive or do we have to keep checking on this tread?

Thanks!
AlexGT