• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired MagClickie & C-LiIon Adapter

modamag

Flashlight Enthusiast
willrx: if you check the batteries, there is probably an overlaping section that is thicker than others. Just lightly sand this down and it should fit fine. It's the tolerance of the sleeve.

Brian, glad you like it. Now get back to work and start cracking out some MagSC bodies.

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Eric242 said:
cc :paypal: for 1x MagClickie + international shipping
Hi modamag,

I didn´t get any response yet so I just would like to ask if you have sent my MagClickie already?

Thanks in advance
Eric

Niteowl

Enlightened
I just got mine and must say these are nice. Until I get an SC body I'll use one on my ROP-H. It functions nicely as a saftey switch so I'm not turning my tailcap back to cut the circuit while packed during transit.

Thanks Jonathan!

slim shady

Newly Enlightened
What should I use to mount trits in there?I was thinking of a sillicon sealant.
Any suggestions?

rcnuk

Newly Enlightened
I'll take:

1x MagClickie ... $35
2x Mag1C inner sleeve adapter... $16
Shipping = $7
Total = $58

:paypal:

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
paypal.gif
thanks.gif

1 x Mag2D C(LiIon) -> D adapter ... $23 + $3 shipping = $26

modamag

Flashlight Enthusiast
I use epoxy to mount the tritium in place. It takes a long time (1 week period) but well worth it.

MagClickie does include an oring, same as as the Mag tailcap. See the middle picture.

Wok

Newly Enlightened
Modamag,

1 x Mag C clicky $35
1 x Mag 2D>C[lilon] adapter $23
1 x 40mm extension $14
S&H $10

PP $82........On its way thks
crazy.gif
Forgot my CPF handle in the subject line......sorry.....eng hoe

Last edited:

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi modamag!

I would like to add a suggestion for the next run of the magclickie, yesterday every CPF nightmare came true for me, I dropped my custom 1C light from about waist height, it landed on the tail magclickie and it bent one of the milled openings, I managed to bend it back out again and polished it real good but I think there should be at least one middle beam to support the openings or 6 openings in all.

Just my $0.02 worth

Thanks
AlexGT

Niteowl

Enlightened
AlexGT said:
Hi modamag!

I would like to add a suggestion for the next run of the magclickie, yesterday every CPF nightmare came true for me, I dropped my custom 1C light from about waist height, it landed on the tail magclickie and it bent one of the milled openings, I managed to bend it back out again and polished it real good but I think there should be at least one middle beam to support the openings or 6 openings in all.

Just my $0.02 worth

Thanks
AlexGT

I hate it when that happens Alex. Especially face first.....

I agree with Alex on the smaller slots. For me, a great modamag procuct would be that much better.

Latest posts