• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Malkoff Junkies: Assemble! M361 WARM P60 drop-in

nimdabew

Enlightened
Update: we can mix and match emitters. This is just a group buy for 10+ drop-ins.

Buck91

Flashlight Enthusiast
[emoji106]

I'm not really sure on the nichia in 3000k. The neutral 219c's that I have are absolutely wonderful though. That said the 3000k m31Lw in my C3 is also lovely. I'd swing towards the nichia, though.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Put me down for two please (#9 and 10). (If buying more than one is ok). That'll make the commitment for 10 being met. If somebody wants #10 it's yours.

The 3000k Nichia that came in my Tana was suh-weeeet.

Last edited:

nimdabew

Enlightened
Put me down for two please (#9 and 10). (If buying more than one is ok). That'll make the commitment for 10 being met. If somebody wants #10 it's yours.

The 3000k Nichia that came in my Tana was suh-weeeet.
We can have as many as we want. There was just a minimum of 10 before the order can be fulfilled. I am going to order a few extra for people that may not see this thread in time, or they were on the fence before.

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm all in for the 3000k nichia. A warm 3 mode malkoff, shoot I'll turn it in LL and put it on my coffee table and pretend I'm on the mountain with a little campfire....... if I'm not already on the mountain with a little campfire. :D

wacbzz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I voted for the xp-g2...I have the HCRI2 from many moons ago and know how perfectly warm that color tint is. I use it every morning to get clothes for work out of the closet. That drop in is really an LED lover's incandescent dream.

nimdabew

Enlightened
Please post or send me a PM for the emitter of your choice so I know how many 219C's to order. If you posted above already, then no need. If you do not send me a PM, then the emitter will be whatever has the most votes.

nimdabew

Enlightened
I am unsure what LEDs Gene uses for his regular warm drop-ins, but just for you lion, I will include the following LEDs for everyone that wants an XP-G3 emitter instead of the Nichia. I will include the link for both emitters that I am planning on sending to him for these drop-ins.

Cree XP-G3 90+ CRI

Nichia 219C 80+ CRI

Last edited:

nimdabew

Enlightened
Awesome! Thanks very much! Very much looking forward to this GB.

If we are going to get a custom drop-in, we might as well splurge for the extra $3 and get exactly what we want. I believe the XP-G2 Gene uses is the 80+ CRI version, but don't quote me on that.

lion504

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's exactly what I was thinking! Thank you! Glad I asked. Yes, normal LED is XP-G2 around 80 CRI. Close, but not quite Hi enough. Really appreciate your efforts to get this organized and accomodate our preferences.

Last edited:

nimdabew

Enlightened
That's exactly what I was thinking! Thank you! Glad I asked. Yes, normal LED is XP-G2 around 80 CRI. Close, but not quite Hi enough. Really appreciate your efforts to get this organized and accomodate our preferences.

It's like herding cats, but I work nurses all day long so I am used to it ;)