• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Manker U21vn - 26650 Thrower

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hope mines fiat Lux. I just realized I dont have any fiat lux lights anymore :( I used to have like 5

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
Alex has bought a lot of lights over the years! :twothumbsup:
One day my sig list will be as large as yours again. I miss having tons of vn lights. I just got a freaking huge *** raise at work so this hobby will be a little easier to grow again. I guess hard work does pay off even if it takes longer then you want.

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
One day my sig list will be as large as yours again. I miss having tons of vn lights. I just got a freaking huge *** raise at work so this hobby will be a little easier to grow again. I guess hard work does pay off even if it takes longer then you want.
Congrats Alex. Good news on the raise:)

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congratulations Alex.
Did you know that you can have your paycheck direct deposited to Vinh? It saves time when ordering! ;)
Maybe 1 day ill direct deposit part of my paycheck to him. that way he can just automatically send me every new release :D

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast
I order 1 light from Thanks Giving sales and it just arrive my mail box today.
Vinh is so kind enough to send me a nice one -- > XPG2 PDT " Fiat Lux "

oh man, congrats!! must be an awesome feeling to score a fiat lux :)
is the other one stock? if so, could you post comparison beam shots??

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast
Alex has bought a lot of lights over the years! :twothumbsup:

He's also the Founder of the Lounge... ain't no thread on the internet larger than the Vinh Lounge and Alex started it.

not exactly sure where I was going with this but it sounded cool a few seconds ago. =Þ

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
He's also the Founder of the Lounge... ain't no thread on the internet larger than the Vinh Lounge and Alex started it.

not exactly sure where I was going with this but it sounded cool a few seconds ago. =Þ
Alex is the man!!!
sneeringly said as you lovingly stroke your tn40vn Fiat Lux.
How were you able to see me through the Internet??? :caughtredhanded:

flybird

Newly Enlightened
Both are U21vn
White wall beam shot XPL vs XPG2

2_Beam_shot_white_wall.jpg
[/URL]gif image hosting[/IMG]

Last edited:

MikeB.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the comparison shot, that should help some people decide which spec to get. I like my XPL-PDT that I have.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
White wall beam shot XPL vs XPG2

2_Beam_shot_white_wall.jpg
[/URL]gif image hosting[/IMG]

Thanks for the comparison shot, that should help some people decide which spec to get. I like my XPL-PDT that I have.

Thanks for the comparison.. look like xpl pdt is little bit off center ( vinh did mentioned that ) it could be camera or the way you place it. Anyway. . Xpg2 is perfect, always centered.. i will get my xpl pdt tomorrow... excited.

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks flybird! That's a great photo! Like NL said, that xpg2 does look perfect!

ProCharger

Enlightened
I am still torn between the two spec's. This is one where the gain in throw is minimal vs output loss which is a large gap......but the beamshot shows you the appearance in output is the same with that tight hotspot focusing the smaller amount of lumens...grrrr I just can't decide.

Edit: Any noticable run time difference between the two spec's?

Last edited: