Masturbating may protect against prostate cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Masturbating may protect against prostate canc

DANG! the study says it's beneficial for only those betwen 20 and 50 years of age.. that means I've got only a few months left to save my life!
GANG WAY !!!

Tomas

Banned

Hmmmm ... Looks like it's already too late for me, then. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

Maybe the 26 years of marriage before I turned 50 helped.

Hope so.

(I really want to post a link here to a funny French page, but even I'll admit it's a bit too riské. Ah, well.)

T_sig6.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

KC2IXE

Flashaholic*

[ QUOTE ]
TedtheLed said:
hiya kids!
oct-1-prairie.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

LIVE STEAM TRAINS. One of my other hobbies!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DieselDave

Super Moderator,

IMO this is getting a little over the edge of acceptable. Please rein it back in a little.

I think this may be the fastest moving thread I have seen while on CPF. I probably shouldn't be surprised, our expertise with flashlights pails in comparison. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

NightStorm

Flashlight Enthusiast

And how do you know that you may be over-doing this "Health Regimen"? When you are having an intimate moment with you significant other and you scream your own name. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dan

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
TedtheLed said:
DANG! the study says it's beneficial for only those betwen 20 and 50 years of age.. that means I've got only a few months left to save my life!
GANG WAY !!!

[/ QUOTE ]

TedtheLed...

You brought tears to my eyes because I`ve been laughing so hard. Thank you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

All I can say about this topic is something I`ve mentioned before..."Sooner or later the medical community will validate every part of my lifestyle!"

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DieselDave

Super Moderator,

Thanks all for not letting this thread get out of control.

It's time to save us from ourselves. This is a family forum and we have said all that needs to be said and I have a feeling raunchy is just around the corner.

Good thread, very funny but it's time to turn off the lights (don't get any ideas)

Thread locked by mean old DieselDave

Status
Not open for further replies.