Maxablaster in Popular Science!

serious sam

Newly Enlightened
Saw it on todays 11/Feb/08 Metro newspaper while on my way to work! The first thing that come into my mind is "Its got to be Maxablaster!"

My god.... its everywhere now! :D

Stereodude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Dude...

Ra.
But what everyone really wants to know is when are you going to have t-shirts made up with a picture of the Maxablaster on the front and the slogan on the back of, "When 50 million Candlepower Just Isn't Enough" ? :devil:

serious sam

Newly Enlightened
I wonder if MAXABLASTER would soon be featured or use in movies / documentaries :p and I am thinking if Peak Beam Solutions would tell their R&D guys to come up with another (Maxabeamblaster? :D) that would equal to maxablaster or maybe more powerful for commercial sale.... :popcorn:

Wow can't wait for the clash of the titans! :devil:

Ra

Flashlight Enthusiast
But what everyone really wants to know is when are you going to have t-shirts made up with a picture of the Maxablaster on the front and the slogan on the back of, "When 50 million Candlepower Just Isn't Enough" ? :devil:

Didn't think of that.. That's a nice idea.. Maybe I'll look unto that shortly..

Ra.

graphicator

Newly Enlightened
Hi Ra,

Nice pictures with the articles about the Maxablaster!
Too bad that pictures don't capture the whole effect of the Maxablaster very well. :cool:

Alles goed?

Regards,
Graphicator

PS I just bought a HID spotlight. I think it wil give a totally new meaning to the word spothike. :D

Ra

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Ra,

Nice pictures with the articles about the Maxablaster!
Too bad that pictures don't capture the whole effect of the Maxablaster very well. :cool:

Alles goed?

Regards,
Graphicator

PS I just bought a HID spotlight. I think it wil give a totally new meaning to the word spothike. :D

Wow, Graphicator !! Long time..!

Alls well here! and with you?

Besides me, you are one of the few in the world who have seen Maxablaster in action!
Indeed it is very dificult, maybe impossible to catch the same sensation in a picture!

Oh, And which HID did you buy??

Best,

Ra.

Last edited:

jufam44

Enlightened
A little late to the party here, but congrats Ra on main-stream exposure!

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
:wave: Ra Congratulations on your Fame. :thumbsup:
You were on The BBC last night (Friday Night with Jonathan Ross) 10.35pm -11.30Pm.
Check the BBC iplayer free to all. Its about 40mins in just before Sly Stallone.
Great exposure Well Done.

Ra

Flashlight Enthusiast
:wave: Ra Congratulations on your Fame. :thumbsup:
You were on The BBC last night (Friday Night with Jonathan Ross) 10.35pm -11.30Pm.
Check the BBC iplayer free to all. Its about 40mins in just before Sly Stallone.
Great exposure Well Done.

I'm very interested in this, but I cannot download the file as I'm not living in the UK! Download is restricted to UK-residents only!

Would be very nice if you can get your hands on it and sent it over to me!

Best regards,

Ra.

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll do what I can to get it to you.
Will they not even let you stream it?
Edit: Just read not available outside the UK, Thats a shame..
I will unless there is a better way? film the screen of the clip for you.
Cheers Rob.

Last edited:

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
I saw Ra at the Grammy's....chumming up to Feist. We all want your autograph. :party: Try to remember all of us 'little people' now that you are a star! :devil:

That_Guy

Enlightened
I was able to download it using a proxy server located in the UK. I used this site to find one. I wasn't able to stream it, but I think that's because I have a dodgy version of flash player.