Mcclicky for E1E?

bigretic

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone know where to get one?I got one a while back but cannot find where I got it from.

Thanks in advance guys!

Nicrod

Flashaholic
Have you checked with Oveready ? That would be the my first choice for one.

Nick

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
We made extra modified Mcclicky when introducing our triple Es. They eventually sold through but we did not make more. I was considering making E tailcaps that would have made them obsolete.

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone know where to get one?I got one a while back but cannot find where I got it from.
Any McClicky will fit an E1E. If you have clicky switch on your E1E you just have to sand off the "threads" on the McClicky a bit until it fits. Takes about one minute. If you have a twisty you can replace the inards with the McClicky no problem. You can get the Mcclicky alone at the sandwhich shoppe or EDC+ for examle.

Eric

bigretic

Newly Enlightened
Any McClicky will fit an E1E. If you have clicky switch on your E1E you just have to sand off the "threads" on the McClicky a bit until it fits. Takes about one minute. If you have a twisty you can replace the inards with the McClicky no problem. You can get the Mcclicky alone at the sandwhich shoppe or EDC+ for examle.

Eric
Had no idea!

Thanks so much!