• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired McGizmo Ti XR19-PD, Polished Ganp Griffin All SOLD!

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened
I have a family member in need of surgery who is without medical insurance due to a recent job loss. Therefore, I will be selling some nice treasured lights here.

The Rules:
The first unconditional, "I'll take it" posted in the Sale Thread gets it. Payment via Paypal must follow within 24 hours please. No Paypal fees. If you require additional time to pay, then your response is conditional upon my approval of proposed terms.

Shipping:
Free in the United States. If you want insurance – it is $3.00 for all items under $300, and $5.00 for all items over $300. Overseas shipping figure about $25.00 – Insurance is extra, if applicable for your destination.

#1 – McGizmo Ti XR19-PD (Piston) - SOLD!

McGizmo Titanium XR19-PD
This light is another prized light and I really hate to sell it, but I'm gonna throw it out there anyway in case someone is really wanting one of these. My light may be lightly polished as it appears smoother and more shiny than the stock picture below.

SOLD shipped (Free in U.S.A.)
XR19PD.jpg

My light is below....
TiXRpdA.jpg

#2 – GanP Griffin - Polished

Griffin Polished - SOLD!
This light is another prized light and I really hate to sell it. I received this light polished and it is a real beauty! I believe this is three (3) levels of brightness. Never carried, just played with inside the house. The light is in the same excellent condition that it was when received it.

$SOLD shipped (Free in U.S.A.)
GriffinA.jpg

GriffinB.jpg

Last edited:

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened
Re: McGizmo Ti XR19-PD, Polished Ganp Griffin for Sale!

The Griffin light is an all aluminum light that is polished.

Elakazam

Newly Enlightened
Re: McGizmo Ti XR19-PD, Polished Ganp Griffin for Sale!

I´ll take the ganp griffin!

Paypal sent!

Last edited: