Melbourne - Australia [ not Florida ] Next Meet ?

Fusion_m8

Flashlight Enthusiast
20120630_180539.jpg

20120630_181356.jpg

Pics taken with Samsung G-S2 phone camera, so don't expect great quality.

HUGE thanks to Chris for his 3mx3m gazebo, without it, there would have been no meet capable because of the 1hour+ of pouring rain we had when we got there. Wait till you see the stuff Chris has in his decked out Nissan Patrol, he makes Inspector Gadget and McGyver pale in comparison. I can see Chris being a sole survivor when the Zombie Apocalypse breaks out all over the world.

old4570

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you Gavin for putting on the food , I could still taste it several hours latter :D

Thank you Norm for the batteries !

Ooooh :sick: It was a proper winters evening for sure , Melbourne really put on its best for this meet , hopefully the warmer months will see a few more people show up .

My poor toes took for ever to warm up ! We have had somewhat mild winters the last few years , so I have forgotten how cool it can get . :grin2:

:candle:

Leoht

Flashaholic from Mars
Hi gang:

FYI if you are looking for some quality 18650s or 16340s from a local seller from Sydney, look at this thread:

http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/sh...tteries-Local-seller!!!&p=4660399#post4660399
Thanks gav I purchased 4 Panasonic IMR 18650 2250mAh cells for the Fire-foxes FF3 that i brought from Simon. They arived yesterday arvo, unfortunatly i did not have enouth time to charge them before i left for work. I will have to play with my new toy tonight.