Milky Candle Pilot Run... (MC2 Teaser Photos)

Status
Not open for further replies.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Arriving Soon...

I couldn't seem to find a post for the cost (??)but, please put me down for two anyway!

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast

XFlash and karlthev, you're both on the list. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Incidentally, anticipate a cost of roughly $40 for the MC2. I can't guarantee the price will be within that limit, but I'm about 80% certain the final price will be lower... so if you estimate using that number, you should be in good shape when it comes time for payment! Besides... $40 is a nice, round number, and I like round numbers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

gl22man

Enlightened

Milky please put me down for 2 and send pm when ready for paypal,as i have a bad memory and may forget..By the way i have the master blaster that you built out of the EL blaster jr. . This is one hella bright light /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Mike..

Fat_Tony

Enlightened

Hi, Scott. I know that I am really late to this party, but I just started reading the "Homemade and Modified lights" forum recently. I find this project/product to be fascinating. I was wondering if you would do me a huge favor, and put me down for 4 MC2s? TIA, Scott.

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast

Fat_Tony and gl22man, got you guys covered. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Off topic, but... gl22man, so you've got the Master Blaster, eh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif It's designed to throw caution to the wind and just pump out as many photons as possible... you know, the "good 'til it's gone" philosophy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif Have fun with it... and here's one bit of trivia... the beam it pumps out is easily over 7000 lux at one meter in intensity, which is roughly the same as MR Bulk's famous (around CPF at least) Space Needle II mods, which were (and still are!) some of the longest-throwing LED lights ever made. Use it proudly! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Fat_Tony

Enlightened

Scott, due to my extremely short attention span, when I asked last week to be put on the list for 4 MC2s, I also forgot to ask if you could put me down for 4 Milky Testers, too. Please let me know if this is possible. TIA again, Scott.

XFlash

Enlightened

Hi Scott,
Same for me I forgot about the Milky Tester.
Could you add 1 to my MC2?
Thanks Again

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

Scott,

Bump my order up to 2, still with 1 Milky Tester, and i'd recomend starting a NEW thread before a mod locks this one and starts it themselves. this way you can have the initial post and everything.

Shane

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Scott,

Please add me to the MC2 list for 1 unit. I must say I initially scoffed at the MC as perhaps the least sexy item in these threads only to realize later it may be the most practical. It's a pleasure reading your threads. Thanks

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast

XFlash, Hallis, and Bogus1, your requests as far as MC2 and Milky Tester (MT?) have all been added to the list.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Bogus1, I appreciate the kind sentiments plus your honesty. The concept has always been function over form, though I'll admit that the MC2 is likely to be a sexier beast (relatively speaking of course) than its predecessor. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I will say this: PVC tubing really grows on you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Believe it or not, I have a one-of-a-kind light called the "Ghetto L1" here at the Milky labs... it uses a Fraen LP optic, a surprisingly bright Q2H star (like a QX0H under the new binning system), the ACTUAL BOARD from a gutted SureFire L1 flashlight (hence the name), and a ghetto tactical tailcap with twist on/off, and push for momentary activation. It runs on a single 123 cell just like the SureFire L1, and it's surprisingly bright! I actually find this light to be very useful. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Hallis, you're right. I'll start a new thread momentarily...

Vifam

Enlightened

Scott,
I don't remember if I did, please add me to the list for one Milky Tester. I'm still on the list for one Milky Candle, right?

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yessir Jason, you're still on the list for one MC2, and now I've added a request for 1 Milky Tester. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

You're also the last person to get a post into this thread! I'm locking it since it's getting pretty long. From this point forward, you can follow the MC2 and Milky Tester in the new thread I've started over here. Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.