• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Minimag WITHDRAWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

torchsarecool

Enlightened
An old gold plated Minimag in rough condition. An exceptionally rare maglite.

Pictures in the "rare maglites" thread http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?220605-RARE-MAGLITES/page11

It is in "reasonable" condition but the gold plating is faded in areas around the bezel and tail cap rims, and its marked in several places. No box.

Videos on my youtube channel torchesarecool UK, have a look

UK only

Paypal details will be sent via private message. Please pay within 12 hours of committing. Collection is welcome if you pay cash. I'm near Blackpool, lancs

First "ill take it" secures

£105 inclusive of postage and fees

PRICE REDUCED TO £80 FOR QUICK SALE!!

Thanks

Last edited:

torchsarecool

Enlightened
Re: WTS gold plated Minimag *UK SALE

Hmmm.... Taken on board. It's a very reluctant sale so it's hard enough letting it go even at this price! Even though i paid less for it, it's value is higher to me and I need more pursuasion to move it on. However I don't want to cause offence, so i will withdraw it from sale.

Last edited:

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bump for a good seller. I would buy myself if I were a minimag collector. These don't come up for sale often.

Last edited:

torchsarecool

Enlightened

Cheers LiftdT4R
I guess the light will be staying with me. It's worth more to me keeping it then selling it for any less!

scout24

Flashaholic
A disruptive post has been removed. Reminder- Sales threads are not the place to openly discuss pricing or be rude, anything along the lines of pricing should be communicated via PM, and rudeness shouldn't be communicated at all... :)

OP- As this is withdrawn, I'll close this if you'd like...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts