Mirage Light by Xacta? Anyone heard of this?

BlindedByTheLite

Flashlight Enthusiast
i'm a bit skeptical about any flashlights on this site, as they don't seem to know what they're talking about entirely.. but it looked like a nice light, and $30 bucks, no risk 30 day trial.. i was wondering if anyone's had any experience with it..

Mirage Light by Xacta

TS002_MAIN.JPG

and also this light possibly? they call it the Xenon Army Light.. it's available in 130 (2 lithiums) or 210 (3 lithiums) lumens.. it looks very similar to the Mirage Light, but it says this has a built in compass.. which i think is very practical..

Xenon Army Lights with built in compass

SG849_main.jpg

i also found these lights on this site, which seems to be set up a little better.. http://www.flashlightsite.com/flashlights.html

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
the first picture is a piece of crap.
i bought it with the intention of modding it, but it's machined crooked, so i can't even bore it for a new heatsink /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

don't know about the other ones...

BlindedByTheLite

Flashlight Enthusiast
ahaa!
i knew i should be skeptical..
thanks man.

they just looked like real solid lights in their pictures.. and they sounded purdy bright too..

thanks again for intervening..

E

EchoSierraTwo

I have seen a ton of these SureFire knock offs on ebay under a different name. for much cheaper as well. All I have to say is buyer beware. Go with your gut, it usally is right.