• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ::More Available!!:: 8-16-07:: Coast Focusing Lenser w/Seoul P4 $69 Shipped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Coast Focusing Lenser w/Seoul P4 $69 Shipped!

This looks cool, FlashCrazy. Please put me on your list, too. Thanks --Josey

killerqueen

Newly Enlightened

Put me on the list for 1 also please.

FlashCrazy

Flashlight Enthusiast

Josey and Killerqueen,

Thanks, you guys are on list too, if I do another run. (I'm pretty sure I will at this point, probably a week from now).

DammitJim,
Thanks for all of your comments and comparisons on the light! I have a D-Mini that I used for all of 1 minute before the LED module went out. I sent the module back to Ricky at Lumapower a couple of weeks ago and should have the replacement in the next few days. From the short time I had it on, it looked pretty impressive...I can't wait to get the replacement module!

FlashCrazy

Flashlight Enthusiast

I just got in 5 more Lensers, and will have them ready to ship by Monday the 16th.

Here's who's on the list:

1. AFAustin
2. Josey
3. Killerqueen
4. martonic (via PM)
5. starfiretoo

Did I miss anyone?....and who else wants one? Thanks guys!

Last edited:

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ::MORE AVAILABLE:: Coast Focusing Lenser w/Seoul P4 $69 Shipped!

That's good new, FlashCrazy. Please pm me your PayPal address so I can pay you.

Josey

FlashCrazy

Flashlight Enthusiast

martonic and Josey, received your payments. Thanks!

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

takeit.gif
paypal.gif
thanks.gif

-SF2

Last edited:

AFAustin

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the update, FlashCrazy. I'm looking forward to it.

Pls. PM me your PP info. and I'll send payment. Do you have a preference as to cash PP vs. CC PP?

Cheers

Last edited:

Dawg

Enlightened

FlashCrazy said:
I just got in 5 more Lensers, and will have them ready to ship by Monday the 16th.

Here's who's on the list:

1. AFAustin
2. Josey
3. Killerqueen
4. martonic (via PM)

Did I miss anyone?....and who else wants one? Thanks guys!
You can just slip me into that #5 spot. I'll Take It. :sold:

FlashCrazy

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dawg, sorry but Starfire nabbed the last one on post #88. I forgot to update the list...my bad. On the up side, I did send out your Seoul modded Gordon light today! Given the demand for the Coasts, I think I'm gonna have to order some more. If you want one of the next batch, I'll give you free shipping.

Last edited:

martonic

Enlightened

:paypal: :thanks:

Dawg

Enlightened

FlashCrazy said:
Dawg, sorry but Starfire nabbed the last one on post #88. I forgot to update the list...my bad. On the up side, I did send out your Seoul modded Gordon light today! Given the demand for the Coasts, I think I'm gonna have to order some more. If you want one of the next batch, I'll give you free shipping.
Hey FlashCrazy, nice offer. I think I will have to take you up on that, or everyone will think I am crazy.

I have to say, My stock Hocus Pocus is brighter than my P1D CE, my M3, M1, my Cree modded Q3. In fact the only lights I have that are brighter right now are a 2 Cell mag running 9volts and the new Terra Lux Cree drop in, and a Milkyspit Space Needle overachieving W bin Lux V.

I felt my Coast was a freak as soon as I got it. That is why I have not offered it up for Modding. :) I have thought about it though. Thanks again,

Mike

FlashCrazy

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dawg said:
Hey FlashCrazy, nice offer. I think I will have to take you up on that, or everyone will think I am crazy.

I have to say, My stock Hocus Pocus is brighter than my P1D CE, my M3, M1, my Cree modded Q3. In fact the only lights I have that are brighter right now are a 2 Cell mag running 9volts and the new Terra Lux Cree drop in, and a Milkyspit Space Needle overachieving W bin Lux V.

I felt my Coast was a freak as soon as I got it. That is why I have not offered it up for Modding. :) I have thought about it though. Thanks again,

Mike

Yep, it's the old Luxeon "lottery". In stock form, there's a bit of difference from light to light. Out of 12 stock lights so far, most of them have been pretty good, a couple not so good. And about 2 that were amazing for stock Luxeons. The differences have been due to the varying Vf's of the stock Lux's. So far the Seouls have been surprisingly consistent, given that I've heard around here that their binning hasn't been too consistent. I haven't really seen this yet.

Side note: Tonight I compared my Seoul'ed Coast to my newly acquired Ultrafire C2 Cree. I didn't expect it, but the Coast had better throw! I still really like the C2 though...very good mix of spill and throw.

rdh226

Enlightened
Re: ::Latest run sold, more coming!:: Coast Focusing Lenser w/Seoul P4 $69 Shipped!

FlashCrazy said:
Update: Got a few more in, see post #84 (Apr. 13: These have now been sold...more coming soon!)
If I correctly interpret that is meaning that more will be coming, please put me down
for one.

TIA!

-RDH

Status
Not open for further replies.