Mr. Buddy Portable Heater

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Regarding filters, I've been using Mr. Heater's specified hoses that eliminate the need for a filter.
This is only partially true.
Yes using Mr Heater Hoses eliminates the containments that can be added from using other aftermarket Mfg hoses.
Using some different brands of pre-filled exchange tanks can, and have in my case previously, partially caused yellowing flames and bits/specs on the burner(s) that have burned off eventually using cleaner propane.

The inline hose filter(s) is recommended in most cases per Mfg guidelines, except using brand New clean 1lb cylinders.
A note to 1lb tank refiller's, The adapters/hoses to refill 1lb cylinders from a 20lb(or>) propane tank have only filled the 1lb tanks to 1/2-3/4 volume and burn less time than new 1lb tanks.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Filling 1 lb propane with a larger tank can be improved by having the large tank warm and 1lb cold. Big tank is put upside down. I'm told you can overfill the 1 lb if you go too far with the heat differential. Not a good idea to use refilled 1 lb inside and consider marking the 1 lb every time you refill to have some idea of how old it is.

Seems a lot safer to just get an adapter and use a larger tank straight up.

I used to refill them but now I use electricity for those tasks (never used a Mr. Buddy)

raggie33

*the raggedier*
I at first thought the Mr buddy was cheap to use then electric but when I did the math electrical was cheaper but maybe I did math wrong

Lips

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dynaglow.jpg
Dynaglow2.jpg