My toddler dropped Fenix E05 into heater

KentuckyMike

Enlightened
... It's a headache but I have to laugh too. I love my daughter. Not the first or I'm sure last trouble she will cause me :)

That's the right attitude! Look at it this way, she gave you a hell of a memory, and I'm sure you'll give her a hard time years later over it. :) Glad to hear you finally got it out. I was awaiting an update as the fall cool down draws ever nearer! I have to think most of those warnings you read are CYA type stuff more than practical, but who wants to chance it with your family and shelter on the line?

joelbnyc

Enlightened
That's the right attitude! Look at it this way, she gave you a hell of a memory, and I'm sure you'll give her a hard time years later over it. :) Glad to hear you finally got it out. I was awaiting an update as the fall cool down draws ever nearer! I have to think most of those warnings you read are CYA type stuff more than practical, but who wants to chance it with your family and shelter on the line?

Exactly.

She's loved lights and batteries since she was 10 months old and I showed her how fingers turn red with a light under them.

Can't wait to see what she makes of the Thrunite TN42 and Olight X7 I have in the mail, for our upcoming txgiving trip to great-grandpa's farm in midwest....

She currently thinks my Nitecore MH20 is the "big" flashlight :)