dont ever buy a build ya own shed unless you wanna turn into

raggie33

*the raggedier*
a mad man so i figure id save some cash and instead of buying a built shed i bought a kit omg to many pieces and the instructions make no sense at all. plus your holding up huge panels as you try to screw them together . i have walls done and frame but still need to do rest of roof wish they would at least have arrows marking up or left or right or a video where someone told us what to do

raggie33

*the raggedier*
stay tunned i have been aprocahed by a major broadcaster to do a reallty tv show. but its bad enough you all know ima idiot i dont need the entire world to fin out ima idiot lol

idleprocess

Flashaholic
Designed and built a shed in the summer of 2018. Thought about teaching a class at the local makerspace afterwards titled How not to design and build your own shed for less than $1000 in a few short weekends. No idea what it ultimately cost me buying materials at a then historic high, but it was well north of $1000 and it took every weekend all summer and about 2 weeks of vacation time.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
I built a metal shed in a day....it was a looooooong day. I built the block foundation, piers and marine grade plywood floor the day before.
Good gosh those things have a lot of screws. But it was cheap and easy to build. That was in '98 and it's still standing at the house I used to live in. I used 24 trailer anchors to hold the floor to the ground and bolted the shed to the floor. In hurricane Isabell dude lost all kinds of trees, the roof on a wooden shed and a fence but not the shed.

My last shed arrived on a truck. It was a 1/2 price pre-owned Leonard building.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
this was 357 bucks shiped it would of been ok if each wall was once piece or at least the manual was clear.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
I built a metal shed in a day....it was a looooooong day. I built the block foundation, piers and floor the day before.
Good gosh those things have a lot of screws. But it was cheap and easy to build. That was in '98 and it's still standing at the house I used to live in. I used 24 trailer anchors to hold the floor to the ground and bolted the shed to the floor.

My last shed arrived on a truck. It was a 1/2 price pre-owned Leonard building.
mine had to have 3000 screws and a course i found my magnetic screw holder after a day of working on it. i not sure how many hours im into it started today soon as the sun went behind the trees.. im to old to work in the sun lol

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ps may move into it after like crazy insulation. im ok with cash flow .but i want to buy a other home. i know for sure these homes where i am are gold .. i figure live in a very very fancy shed save for a good down payment buy renting out main home. then buy a new home on same street rent one of them out that should cover mortgage easly.. but i sometimes do real smart poop but sometimes i also do real dumb poop lol

raggie33

*the raggedier*
im done lol man it would of been way better if i installed a floor first lol but i didnt care if the earth was the floor... but a floor would of least kept the angles better. nothing matched up. and ps why didnt they at least build the doors?it wouldnt of made the box bigger by much and the doors was so hard to build

Monocrom

Flashaholic
With all due respect, if you made a show on your life i'd watch the hell out of it😂
Oh! If Raggie had a YouTube channel, he'd have 1 Million subs. in no time. All you need is a tri-pod, and a Smartphone.

Will admit, a backyard shed is something I'd definitely buy Pre-Made. Just have the delivery guys put the assembled shed where I want it, give them a huge tip for doing that.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
im done lol man it would of been way better if i installed a floor first lol but i didnt care if the earth was the floor... but a floor would of least kept the angles better. nothing matched up. and ps why didnt they at least build the doors?it wouldnt of made the box bigger by much and the doors was so hard to build
you know the rule around here. Pictures or it didn't happen 😂😂

Monocrom

Flashaholic
There's a Home Depot right next door to one of my two full-time jobs.
They have some lovely Pre-Made sheds on display. Not a huge selection but plenty enough for a man looking for a shed.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
im still working on it but i say its pretty good if it was a home id put a huge trump sign on it

Attachments

• news_4118.jpg
    news_4118.jpg
    370.5 KB · Views: 84

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Getting Resident Evil Village vibes from that pic.
Am I going to get two fingers bitten off by a Werewolf?
Or, going to encounter Lady Dimitrescu and her 3 daughters? 😁

raggie33

*the raggedier*
id start with my channel on youtube with a video of me telling a farmer im calling peta becuase his horses are all over weight and short and they kept sayinng moo!!!! at this point i know this horses need help and fast.