omg did you see that? he caught his own pass?

Buff

Enlightened
Kelce had an unbelievable catch too in fact several players in both games made some unbelievable catches.
Kelce broke Jerry Rice's long standing record for playoff catches.
It was sad to see Lions go home and i feel for the Ravens too but being a life long Chefs 🧑‍🍳 fan i am still in shock but defense has been a game changer for them.

Poppy

Flashaholic
I wasn't emotionally involved in the Lions/San Fran game. I felt badly for the Lions when they went through a period when the receivers couldn't make a catch even if they got hit in the hands with the ball. Yet the 49ers were making play after play.

I did get to enjoy Lasagna during the pregame show, a bacon cheese burger as the Chiefs game started, and a few slices of pizza with peperoni and onions during the Lions game. All matched neatly with a Vanilla porter, and a couple of Samuel Smith's Organic Chocolate Stouts.

Ah yes.... living the good life!

Buff

Enlightened
👆🏽Sounds like it. 49ers made adjustments at halftime that payed off. I expected the Ravens to make meaningful adjustments too but thankfully they did not. Seems they stuck with roughing up Mahomes and honestly the difference was possession and due to the receivers actually catching the ball and making key first downs.
I think Chefs should have had a few more touch downs but happy with the result.
Penalties not called on both sides but the difference is it hurt Ravens more than the Chefs in the long run. Bad calls and no calls are part of the game.

Buff

Enlightened
Oh and #4 Flowers killed them with needless penalty and that fumble. Would have resulted in a Ravens victory for sure. Sad he has to live with that the rest of his life. Hopefully he will get mega support and be a better player/person in the end.

I wasn't emotionally involved in the Lions/San Fran game. I felt badly for the Lions when they went through a period when the receivers couldn't make a catch even if they got hit in the hands with the ball. Yet the 49ers were making play after play.

I did get to enjoy Lasagna during the pregame show, a bacon cheese burger as the Chiefs game started, and a few slices of pizza with peperoni and onions during the Lions game. All matched neatly with a Vanilla porter, and a couple of Samuel Smith's Organic Chocolate Stouts.

Ah yes.... living the good life!
Personally, that's what makes football worth watching, friends, food, and hard cider/beer.

Buff

Enlightened
I had a Guinness.
IMG_5509.jpeg

But most importantly did you see "The Kiss"?

Guitar Guy

Enlightened
Travis Smellce and Taylor Sniff. Ugghhh. No wonder the lipstick didn't smear. Her whole face looks like it's painted on like a Halloween mask. I can't imagine her without the hair & makeup professionals. I'm glad I didn't have to witness that. I DVR the games and fast forward past all commercials and fluff.

Being that Kelce has his own millions of $$, I really don't know what he sees in her. I would have gone after any and/or all of the Kansas City cheerleaders before I went for the chicken-legged pop singer. He must be seeking attention. I can't imagine sitting through one of her shows. But, who am I to judge? I shouldn't be mean. I wish them the best. Maybe they're good for each other. I don't pay much attention to that part of the games. Cheerleaders - yes, that's a different story.🥰😍🤩