ya perfect flashlight?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
to me it would be less then 3 inches long!!!!!! have the zebra ui and 300 lumens from a aa alkiline cell.. it wont be as thick as the zebra i had. be think like the fenix. also it would be crazy efficient ..... transforming all its energy into light it will also be blue and cost less then 30 bucks so what about you. id also like a way to alter the ui a bit

Dave D

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd like to have a Malkoff M91T MD3 with a HDS Tactical Rotary tailcap/switch!

So it can be set anywhere from low lumens to max, or even strobe, prior to switching it on.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Btw my sp10 pro would be my fav if it was more efinecnt like a zebra but also small as sofirn 14500 light

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Perfect for me? Depends on my mood, and what I'm using it for.
That's the great thing about flashlights! Unlike women, you can have a whole bunch of different ones in your collection! No one gets upset at you. And, they don't get upset at each other. It's great! Whole bunch of variety. Though nearly all of mine are Black. And, the short, fat Imalent MS12 Mini holds a special place in my heart. Yeah, she really puts out; a lot.... How could you not love 65,000 Lumens of output? She's not the prettiest one. But when you've firmly got her in your hand, it don't matter! 🥳