dont ever move to a small town!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
there is nothing close by . i went looking for a good therapist and phycologist . there are no good ones hell there is non even bad ones lol. wtf lol? sure we have no crime and its pretty here but so boring lol. plus i feel like a alien here lol like i have a diaper on my head and im covred in cottage cheese

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Well, I'd suggest trying online to find a good pair of those.
Some folks like the slow, non-hectic pace of your average small town.
I live in NYC, and this place is a frickin' hell-hole.

IMA SOL MAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
there is nothing close by . i went looking for a good therapist and phycologist . there are no good ones hell there is non even bad ones lol. wtf lol? sure we have no crime and its pretty here but so boring lol. plus i feel like a alien here lol like i have a diaper on my head and im covred in cottage cheese
Remember these guys from Weird Science?

1695356286597.png

rwolfenstein

Enlightened
I guess, what is a small town? I live in a city of 40k people and I consider it small. Does this mean I have to drive to find specific medical services? Sure. Does this mean I need to drive to bigger cities for the night life? Sure. However, I dont have to worry about bullet holes in my house or finding crime at my property. That makes it worth living in.

M@elstrom

Flashlight Enthusiast
After having lived in my States Capital during my youth, I have no desire to ever live in a City again, small town people are friendlier, roads less congested and air cleaner but you may need to adjust your expectations, alternatively research your intended destinations before moving 👍

A population between 15,000 - 30,000 seems to be the sweet spot IME, sufficient numbers to support adequate infrastructure and services.

Last edited:

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Raggie I think you're backwards on this. I live in a small town in upstate ny "3000"and there is no way I'd move to a city. I'm on a first name basis with my mailman, when I order pizza they already know where it's going and we all kinda look out for each other. Big cities no one cares whether you live or die.

BillBond

Newly Enlightened
We are in a place that has less than 2000 people.
If you are badly hurt or sick, you are only a $40k helicopter ride to a real hospital in Phoenix.
There are usually one or two incidents per week.
We can tell when one is happening as the helicopter flies over our house to get to the helipad.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
its so nice living so close to the sherffis dept now its like a 2 minutes drive if your slow cops can do it in 45 seconds. i can also shout and i bet they will here me.

Status
Not open for further replies.